Latest News : 2 convicted of genocide in Srebrenica killings

There are 2 comments on the Tehran Times story from Jun 12, 2010, titled Latest News : 2 convicted of genocide in Srebrenica killings. In it, Tehran Times reports that:

Judges at The Hague handed down two rare genocide convictions Thursday, sentencing two security officers for the Bosnian Serb Army to life in prison for their roles in the 1995 Srebrenica massacre, the worst single episode in a decade of war that left 100,000 dead and tore the Balkans apart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tehran Times.

Since: Sep 08

Read This Book

#1 Jun 14, 2010
many more serbs to be convicted/stay tuned/hahaha/
j i m s

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Jun 15, 2010
Serbs are war criminals!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Popovic, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man murders wife, shows parents her body on webcam (Apr '11) Dec '14 juegoskizi 83
News EU blackmails Serbia to impose sanctions on Russia (Nov '14) Nov '14 blimey 51
News Bogus academic claims tarnish Serbia's... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Generalissimus 1
News Serbs in Crimea send 'false message,' experts a... (Mar '14) Apr '14 batmandu 54
News Role of JNA in the 1990s Wars Still Remains Unc... (Nov '12) Feb '14 Albonazis 146
News Serbia expels Macedonia ambassador to Belgrade (Oct '08) Dec '13 Servoslaves 1,441
News Analysis of STRATFOR Leaks Misrepresents Nonvio... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Servoslaves 1
More from around the web