Kosovo Serbs welcome govt. support

Kosovo Serbs welcome govt. support

There are 11 comments on the B92 story from Jul 11, 2008, titled Kosovo Serbs welcome govt. support. In it, B92 reports that:

Serb officials from northern Kosovo have welcomed the government's decision to support the new Kosovo Serb assembly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at B92.

Trajanus

Sweden

#1 Jul 23, 2008
I was in K.Mitrovica early this year. I liked it but i didn't know anybody. Only one person who lives in Zubin Potok. I would like to get to know people their. I speak some serbian to. Razumem bolje nego pricam. Ja sam argentinac. Zivela Srbija! Kosovo i Metohija is a part of Serbia. That's my belief. My mail is [email protected] if someone is interested please write.
Apis

Podgorica, Montenegro

#3 Jul 23, 2008
Thank you argentinac. Of course Kosovo is Serbia. It will always be.

CCCC
agron

Tirana, Albania

#4 Jul 23, 2008
Apis wrote:
Thank you argentinac. Of course Kosovo is Serbia. It will always be.
CCCC
Kosovo is Albania and it was before you barbars arrived in balcans. Dardania( or kosovo) is part of ETHNIC ALBANIA, and no one can take what was and what still is ours.
ROMANIAN 4 LIFE

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Jul 23, 2008
agron wrote:
<quoted text> Kosovo is Albania and it was before you barbars arrived in balcans. Dardania( or kosovo) is part of ETHNIC ALBANIA, and no one can take what was and what still is ours.
Nice try but everybody knows kosovo is serbian.
The Truth

Letterhoutem, Belgium

#6 Jul 23, 2008
Before Serbs arrived in the Balkans. Wow. An Albanian is admitting he's mentally +1000 years behind.
ROMANIAN 4 LIFE

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Jul 23, 2008
The Truth wrote:
Before Serbs arrived in the Balkans. Wow. An Albanian is admitting he's mentally +1000 years behind.
Exactly!
Apis

Podgorica, Montenegro

#8 Jul 24, 2008
Dardania WAS a ROMAN province.
Just like Kosovo IS a SERBIAN province.

CCCC
Malsore

Sharon, MA

#9 Jul 31, 2008
A little history
1. Illyrians (today Albania) were autochthon and their land started from the Danube River north to the northern Greece South.
2. Dardania (today Kosovo) were Illyrian tribe and it was concurred by the Roman Empire.
3. Slavic (today Serbs) were barbarians coming from the North into our land.
4. Albanians are well known for they hospitality, which was a terrible mistake when they offered it to the Slavic.
5. The Slavic used Albanian hospitality against them and here we are today.
Religion
1. There are 70% Muslims, 20% orthodox, and 10% Catholics.
2. There is no place on earth that Christians and Muslims get along as well as in Albania.
3. The whole world knows very well how the Orthodox Serbian was massacring the Muslims in Ex-Yugoslavia.
4. I don’t remember any Albanian (Kosovor), or Croatian, or Bosnian being convicted in the Hague tribunal.
In conclusion
We Albanians (Illyrians) have been around for thousands and thousands of years. Our language, traditions, and culture are one of a kind and stand-alone among many others.
Kosova is living proof of our existence throughout the ages.
Miyamoto Musashi

Berlin, Germany

#10 Jul 31, 2008
Maybe you should bring to everyone's attention that Albanians invented shoe laces and the first cheese.

Albanian majorities in Kosovo were generally illegal immigrants unable to establish any right to be in Kosovo, supported by bin Laden and other extremists and began terroristic acts against Serbs. They abused an extremely liberal autonomy and indoctrinated children to rebellion and violence in schools completely disregarding liberal education standards.

The now commonly accepted false charge of "orthodox Serbs" massacring Muslims is a case of repeating lies so many times people believe them. It is documented by the Red Cross, e.g., that Muslims counted in inflated "dead" statistics left areas before Serbian forces arrived and later were living and remained members of fighting Muslim forces. Current charges at the Hague can not for thirteen years establish the outrageous numbers falsified by Muslims. Claims of "concentration camps" are still pandered as true, even though the pictures and data supporting such claims have been proved to be intentionally falsified.

Milosevic, before he was basically deprived of proper medical attention so that he'd die, established the constant thread of Muslim testimonies as false and outright lies.

It was unnecessary and an affront to all civilized people that illegal Albanians in Kosovo would use the cover of UN forces to continue destroying Christian churches there, that have been existent for six hundred years and were on historical records. It was expository, that the illegal Albanians would use the UN protection in Kosovo to implement attacks and invasions into Macedonia, performing many of the atrocities there they had committed against old Serb women in their usurped "home."

=
Malsore wrote:
A little history
1. Illyrians (today Albania) were autochthon and their land started from the Danube River north to the northern Greece South.
2. Dardania (today Kosovo) were Illyrian tribe and it was concurred by the Roman Empire.
4. Albanians are well known for they hospitality, which was a terrible mistake when they offered it to the Slavic.
Religion
2. There is no place on earth that Christians and Muslims get along as well as in Albania.
3. The whole world knows very well how the Orthodox Serbian was massacring the Muslims in Ex-Yugoslavia.
4. I don’t remember any Albanian (Kosovor), or Croatian, or Bosnian being convicted in the Hague tribunal.
In conclusion
We Albanians (Illyrians) have been around for thousands and thousands of years. Our language, traditions, and culture are one of a kind and stand-alone among many others.
milocev

Jamaica, NY

#11 Jul 31, 2008
Malsore wrote:
A little history
Religion
In conclusion
illyrians around for thousands of years????...ever hear of "recorded history"...albania never was anything...is not now anything...and will never be anything...albanians contributed nothing to this planet...nothing to the Balkans..nothing..people are tired of the muslim albanian blowhard with the proud chest thumping.."iam shiptar..i'am albanian...who the f--k gives a sh-t about you...probably the best albanians have forsaken ethnic albania for some other country...shiptars ...shut up already..until you accomplish something...the world is tired of your bullshit!!
Malsore

Springfield, MA

#12 Jul 31, 2008
well, Kosovo just became a free country recognize from the western powers. That's quite an accomplishment. On the other hand Karadzic was just sold from his own people (serbs) to buy a seat in the EU. Now, That's quit an accomplishment on your part.

I understand that you don't like when we Albanians say that we've been in the Balkans for thousand of years, because the barbarians Serbs came from the north around 7th century. Wikipidea "Byzantine sources report that part of the White Serbs, led by the Unknown Archont, migrated southwards from their Slavic homeland of White Serbia (Poland) in the late sixth century and eventually overwhelmed the Serbian lands that now make up Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Herzegovina and Dalmatia. After settling on the Balkans, Serbs mixed with other Slavic tribes (which settled during the great migration of the Slavs) and with descendants of the indigenous peoples of the Balkans: Greeks, Thracians, Dacians and Illyrians." Thats a fact!

Serbs is the worst thing that can happen to any country. Serbia has the worst reputation of all times for breaking up his own country (Yugoslavia) and conducting an ethnic cleansing that almost overcame Hitler's fame.

Serbia is a country thanks to Russia, which would make Serbia Russia's little bitch. Which explains why they look out for Serbians, but there is not much they can do. They're not a super-power anymore, Thanks God.

You Serbians should keep the mouth shut. Your country broke up in pieces, your leader Slabodan Milosevic died in prison alone like a dog, and Karadzic is following his footsteps, and the next one is Ratko Mladic. I think you have to sell him too in order to became a EU member. How much shame do you take before shutting your mouth?

"
milocev wrote:
<quoted text>illyrians around for thousands of years????...ever hear of "recorded history"...albania never was anything...is not now anything...and will never be anything...albanians contributed nothing to this planet...nothing to the Balkans..nothing..people are tired of the muslim albanian blowhard with the proud chest thumping.."iam shiptar..i'am albanian...who the f--k gives a sh-t about you...probably the best albanians have forsaken ethnic albania for some other country...shiptars ...shut up already..until you accomplish something...the world is tired of your bullshit!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kosovska Mitrovica, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serbia marks June 28, Vidovdan 11 hr Kosovo is Serbia 3
News Report: UEFA looks to avoid clashes, bans K. Mi... Jun 15 joj svrbi 4
News PM Vucic to visit Kosovo on April 3 Mar '16 Dugi Devet Carabo... 9
News Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary recognise Kosovo (Mar '08) Feb '16 Srpski Radikali 6,677
News Tribunal jails Kosovo Serb for 9 years for war ... Jan '16 LOL 3
News Jailed Serb politician on hunger strike 'deteri... (Aug '15) Aug '15 ImaBoga 1
News More Serbs could be indicted in Kosovo police m... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Rust 2
More from around the web