Terror on Rise Ahead of Security Council Meeting

There are 97 comments on the Free Republic story from Jun 19, 2006, titled Terror on Rise Ahead of Security Council Meeting. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Belgrade, 19 June - Ahead of a United Nations Security Council session on Kosovo, local Serbs warned on Monday of growing "ethnic Albanian terrorism" in the province which has been under UN administration since ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
zubrus

North York, Canada

#1 Jun 19, 2006
I do not understand how Bush is fighting terrorist on one side of the globe and defending them on the other side.

If only the American public and the rest of Europe where aware of these terrorist atrocities happening in Kosovo.

Its mind boggling how the Serbs are seen as bad guys.
Aussie

Australia

#2 Jun 19, 2006
Since the end of the Cold War Washington has been involved in channelling covert financing and triggering civil conflicts in different parts of the world .US dresed in UN mercenary outfit while continues behind the scenes to support the terrorist !!!Now we all know that they created alqaida !American intelligence agents have admitted they helped to train the Kosovo Liberation Army before NATO's bombing of Yugoslavia". A review of US congressional documents would suggest that CIA support was not discontinued after the war .I quote Senator Joseph Liberman " United States of America and Kosovo Liberation Army Stand for the same human values and principles... Fighting for KLA is fighting for humanrights and American values" . Moreover KLA maintains links both with CIA and criminal syndicates involved in Balkans narcotic trade .The pattern is similar to that followed in Croatia and in Bosnian Muslim Croatian Federation where so called "eqip and train" programs were put together by the Pentagon.
john_schulkill county_pa

Sparta, NJ

#3 Jun 20, 2006
Did Clinton and the UN create this mess? Peace on Earth. Goodwill to men.
Aussie

Australia

#4 Jun 20, 2006
john_schulkill county_pa wrote:
Did Clinton and the UN create this mess? Peace on Earth. Goodwill to men.
Yes! The international illegal drug trade is worth between $500 billion and $1 trillion a year according to UN secretary general Kofi Annan,that is greater than the global oil and gas industries and twice as large as the overall automobile industry.Who created KLA and who is behind them???
john_schulkill county_pa

Sparta, NJ

#5 Jun 21, 2006
Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! The international illegal drug trade is worth between $500 billion and $1 trillion a year according to UN secretary general Kofi Annan,that is greater than the global oil and gas industries and twice as large as the overall automobile industry.Who created KLA and who is behind them???
tell us more
Aussie

Australia

#6 Jun 21, 2006
john_schulkill county_pa wrote:
<quoted text>tell us more
US support to tke KLA is only financing.Varios Islamic organisations have channelled money andmilitary equipment.Amply documented,the Balkans drug trade is used to finance ethnic warfare with the complicity of the US and NATO.The pattern of covert suport-through the recycling of narcodollars-has been an integral part of CIA covert operation since the Soviet-Afgan War.Please read on Drug empires & geopolitics writen by Dr Peter Dale Scott a former Canadian diplomat.
Lejla SYDNEY

Australia

#7 Jun 21, 2006
zubrus wrote:
I do not understand how Bush is fighting terrorist on one side of the globe and defending them on the other side.
If only the American public and the rest of Europe where aware of these terrorist atrocities happening in Kosovo.
Its mind boggling how the Serbs are seen as bad guys.
Wow its so funny how the serbs are seen as the bad guys..you know they only murdered 200 000 people and raped babies. heehhe dont make me laugh. i honestly believe that lets say 80% of serbs are the worst kind of serial killers the world has even seen. Serbs should be seen as worse than they are now.
john_schulkill county_pa

Sparta, NJ

#8 Jun 22, 2006
I Don't do drugs. then i'm not part of the problem. i don't regard Kofi Annon highly. I'm not high on the UN. the chemistry in the UN needs to be changed. Peace on Earth. Goodwill to men.
zubrus

North York, Canada

#9 Jun 22, 2006
Easy Lejla

How many Serbs did the Muslims kill when they aligned with Nazi Germany?

How many Serbian babies did you Muslims kill? How many Serbian heads did you cut off?(Your people specialty) How many Serbs did they send to concentration camps?

Lejla do not write your article like we woke up one day and decided to kill everyone. Your hands are covered with blood just like mine or possibly worst.
Aussie

Australia

#10 Jun 22, 2006
Lejla SYDNEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow its so funny how the serbs are seen as the bad guys..you know they only murdered 200 000 people and raped babies. heehhe dont make me laugh. i honestly believe that lets say 80% of serbs are the worst kind of serial killers the world has even seen. Serbs should be seen as worse than they are now.
Lejla :"IMA LI SJAJNE PRAVDE NEGO KAD HRISTOS POSTRADA ZA NAS DA I MI POSTRADAMO ZA NJEGA?I KAD ON UMRE ZA NAS MI UMREMO ZA NJEGA?I KAD NJEGA IZDADOSE PRIJATELJI DA I NAS IZDADU?I KAD NJEGA POPLJUVASE KOJIMA JE DOBRO UCINIO DA I NAS POPLJUJU?I KAD NJEGA NEPRAVEDNO OSUDISE DA OSUDE INAS?SVE SA NJIM,SVE ZA NJEGA I SVE ZBOG NJEGA.AMIN."
Lejla SYDNEY

Regents Park, Australia

#11 Jun 22, 2006
zubrus wrote:
Easy Lejla
How many Serbs did the Muslims kill when they aligned with Nazi Germany?
How many Serbian babies did you Muslims kill? How many Serbian heads did you cut off?(Your people specialty) How many Serbs did they send to concentration camps?
Lejla do not write your article like we woke up one day and decided to kill everyone. Your hands are covered with blood just like mine or possibly worst.
As i said before.. the serbs are so good at making themselves look like the victims. You know what makes a good liar??!! one that actually convinces himself the lie is truth! let me ask you somthing, WERE YOU THERE WHEN THIS HAPPENED?? no?? or did your mum and dad or maybe you serbian teacher tell you this story?? there you go i dont have to say anything else.. as for me denying that any serbs died? i didn't do that, if you go to the 'future for serbia' forum you'll see that i acknowledge the deaths of serbs, mainly they were killed by other serbs but yeah. I was in Bosnia throughout the whole war, and what are you going to say now. you're telling me that i who was a 5 yr old child deserved to die? i had nothing to do with your history, somthing that probably happened 500 yrs ago, with the turks!! BOSNIAN PEOPLE ARE NOT TURKISH get that through your head!!! serbs are MORE TURKS than us, considering that they were many mixed babies born between serbs and turks. serbs have always thought that bosnian people are turks, this is why for generations you have killed and killed and killed.. raped and raped and raped, the whole world knows it! only the serbs are so stupid they cant see logic. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TURKS GO TO TURKEY!! I am a BOSNIAN you WILL NOT CALL me muslim as if theres a county called muslim land. You know the whole point of Bosnian people never forgetting and never forgiving is because of people like you, people who are so brainwashed they cant see the truth, untill the serbs admit to what they have done, they will never have anything, look around you what has your hatred bought for you?? only suffering, pain everything is lost for serbia. As for all the bull stories about 900 000 serbs dying, tell me what happened?? did we drop a atomic bomb on serbia without the world noticing. I admit that serbs died, somtimes out of anger by the opposition, somtimes by cetniks, whatever, but it isn't so bad as they make it look, with serbs its like this 1 person dies, suddenly 1000 died. its nothing compared to what the cetniks have done in Bosnia.
Lejla SYDNEY

Regents Park, Australia

#12 Jun 22, 2006
DONT EVEN TRY TO COMPARE! while i was starved of everyting humane by the serbs, while babies were raped by the cetniks and the ustasas, you people were probably sitting in your mummies lap at home living out your perfect lives, dont even try to lecture me, you are in way above your head. I am a religious person and i would never hurt anyone, this is what all true religious people should be like, i hate the fact that most serbs claim to be religious and yet they come up with such bullcrap.
Lejla SYDNEY

Regents Park, Australia

#13 Jun 22, 2006
Serbian religious leaders use religioun somthing that should be pure and good, to justify all the evil attrocities they have done in Bosnia, Kosovo, Croatia and serbia. Aussie you make that perfectly clear.
Lejla SYDNEY

Australia

#14 Jun 22, 2006
In the end facts and evidence are the truth, and untill the serbs can produce evidence there is nothing to prove anything, aussie you remind me of 2 snipers that stayed in the hill above my house, one shot at children whenever the had the chance, the other purposely missed. You are like the sniper that missed, you are obviously fighting for the serbian side of the story, but you are unsure, deep down you dont agree with human suffering. I have a child of the bosnian war, and despite your empty and arrogant guidance referring to my anger issues you are mistaken. I am not angry, but i like the rest of bosnia will never forget. what happened 500+ years ago between serbia and turkey has nothing to do with bosnians who never consider themselves to be turkish. You are using stories which are highly rickety, unclear, old, and questionable to justify the murders of my loved ones, my family, 200 000 people. How would you feel if your whole family was killed because of some story 500 years old, a story that has nothing to do with you or you family or your country. I believe in god and i would never hurt anyone, this is the end of my comments on this forum, you should sit down and think about it. think logically.
zubrus

Rawdon, Canada

#15 Jun 23, 2006
You are not turkeys. LOL.

Lejla you really are brainwashed. Then where did the Muslim population appear from in the Balkans.

I guess all the history books in the world are wrong when they say that the Ottoman Empire imposed a tax on non Muslims.

and all the history books in the world must be wrong when they claim that the ottoman empire stole baby's brought them to turkey so they can be raised as Muslims and brought back to Kosovo and the rest of the Balkans.

The Yilians (modern Albanians) became Muslims because of the Ottoman empire. This is a fact of History. That absolutely crazy wow you are even contesting that. You truly are brainwash.

You do not even have a name to identify for nationality. The world does not recognize you as Bosnians but as Muslims like your religion.

You Muslims cut my 85 year old grand-fathers head off in front of my eyes during the war.

Do not give that bull.

Youíre people committed a lot of atrocities.

You know Lejla you remind me a lot of that Muslims you blew up his own people in Sarajevo market so that he could blame the Serbs for there suffering.

Absolutely crazy not turkeys.

Lejla if you can please tell me the trick to convince myself of non facts I would love to know the secret.
albanian

Copenhagen, Denmark

#16 Jun 23, 2006
New words for old synonyms:
Nouns and words like children killers, rappers, genocidal, fire starters, war criminals, killing camps, war atrocities, mass graves etc. were synonyms for Naziís war and the Nazi. Now the main word for the previous synonyms is Serbian war and the Serbs. I am very sorry guys but u Serbs have been stamped with those synonyms, so no matter what do u say about kla, shit-la or gay-la or what ever name u guys wish to give u will always be remembered as child killers.
Tolga

Australia

#17 Jun 23, 2006
Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>Lejla :"IMA LI SJAJNE PRAVDE NEGO KAD HRISTOS POSTRADA ZA NAS DA I MI POSTRADAMO ZA NJEGA?I KAD ON UMRE ZA NAS MI UMREMO ZA NJEGA?I KAD NJEGA IZDADOSE PRIJATELJI DA I NAS IZDADU?I KAD NJEGA POPLJUVASE KOJIMA JE DOBRO UCINIO DA I NAS POPLJUJU?I KAD NJEGA NEPRAVEDNO OSUDISE DA OSUDE INAS?SVE SA NJIM,SVE ZA NJEGA I SVE ZBOG NJEGA.AMIN."
Aaah for fcuk sake in English Please!
TEAM NORTH AMERICA

Calgary, Canada

#18 Jun 23, 2006
There's something rotten in the state of Denmark.
albanian

Copenhagen, Denmark

#19 Jun 23, 2006
yeah.. we love cheese here in denmark
zubrus

North York, Canada

#20 Jun 23, 2006
Great comeback Alban.

Bravo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kosovska Mitrovica, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Serbs could be indicted in Kosovo police m... Dec '14 Rust 2
News Daeiae: What did God do to deserve this (May '13) Nov '14 servonazis 23
News Party warns that '1990s are back' (Nov '14) Nov '14 Lukashenko is Dr ... 20
News Albanian-owned bakery targeted in western town (Oct '14) Oct '14 ISPicka 1
News Russian president to visit Serbia on October 20 (Jul '14) Oct '14 servoslaves 46
News 'Policy being devised to counter neo-Ottoman ex... (Aug '14) Aug '14 ISPicka 2
News 'Willingness in principle' to change Constitution (Aug '14) Aug '14 Vojvoda85m 12
More from around the web