Serbs, Albanians clash after basketba...

Serbs, Albanians clash after basketball match

There are 80 comments on the B92 story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Serbs, Albanians clash after basketball match. In it, B92 reports that:

Four people were injured in a clash between Serbs and Albanians in Kosovska Mitrovica.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at B92.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

The_Baron

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#66 Sep 13, 2010
Stern des Sudens wrote:
Nah you are just a coward without honor at all!
Its really amazing who you are affraid all from me. It is not honesty, its a nature of coward and backstabbers like you - hyenas who cant handle me!
Agron is doing perfect job, except that coward albz no one from albanians will help you.
As I said never would open any poll for a sneaky and coward who tries to manipulates ppl minds byt putting some Av with christian elements and a logo which contradicts you mostly... you have no honor at all!
You see picko I stand alone!!!! This only proves how powerful I am and you can never crush me(even in case if all forums its turned against me - which will never happen of course)...
NOw this will be my last post at this thread... I will not lift threads of yours and not serve your sneaky and gayish purposes!
Albz is not coward.

He is proud Christian Albanian with identity.

He is the one who CAN say open what he thinks, unlike others.

He will NEVER carry no Turkish flag in his hand.

I salute his courage.

The_Baron

Heraclitus

#67 Sep 13, 2010
You are just Shefquet Krasniqi.

The_Baron

Heraclitus

#68 Sep 13, 2010
Now run and don't come back, you will be humiliated again!

lol

funny guy

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#69 Sep 13, 2010
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me.
Actually what were you celebrating ?
oh didnt you know? every time serbs loose, albanians celebrate!
agron

Tirana, Albania

#70 Sep 13, 2010
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
oh didnt you know? every time serbs loose, albanians celebrate!
Thats NATURAL :)
agron

Tirana, Albania

#71 Sep 13, 2010
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
Albz is not coward.
He is proud Christian Albanian with identity.
He is the one who CAN say open what he thinks, unlike others.
He will NEVER carry no Turkish flag in his hand.
I salute his courage.
But he is fighting ( virtually in this forum) just like me and others for Ethnic Albania, so now whats your point, cuz im not understanding you?!

“the pros and cons”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#72 Sep 13, 2010
The_Baron wrote:
You are just Shefquet Krasniqi.
....and who are u mr Many Nicks.....honest,tell me how many other names do u go by and i will personally take u seriously..... until then close your eyes.....

the point of this forum is not just pissing each other off on nationalistic matters....but learning from other people experiences even forgin' friendship no matter who u are or u come from.......this cant be said for u unortunately......

The_Baron

Heraclitus

#73 Sep 13, 2010
Winultimate7 wrote:
<quoted text>....and who are u mr Many Nicks.....honest,tell me how many other names do u go by and i will personally take u seriously..... until then close your eyes.....
the point of this forum is not just pissing each other off on nationalistic matters....but learning from other people experiences even forgin' friendship no matter who u are or u come from.......this cant be said for u unortunately......
Which other nicks mister "Druge Tito" ?

You mean secret poll which YOU made, and left Stern to be blamed ?

lol Blimey. Now you can be side by side with Argon in making secret polls.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/THLNK...

So "Druge Tito made" it. Blimey i thought that you are serious. lol

The_Baron

Heraclitus

#74 Sep 13, 2010
Winultimate7 wrote:
Zrenjanin,tell us more about this place....whats it like, river,sea or lake nearby....i laways wanted to visit serbia under DRUGE TITO....hanks , baron.
Well Druge Tito,

Zrenjanin is town in Banat in Vojvodina, it has more than 100.000 people....etc

Here are the pictures
http://www.svastara.com/razno/zrenjanin/zrenj...
http://www.svastara.com/razno/zrenjanin/

“the pros and cons”

Location hidden

#75 Sep 13, 2010
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
Which other nicks mister "Druge Tito" ?
You mean secret poll which YOU made, and left Stern to be blamed ?
lol Blimey. Now you can be side by side with Argon in making secret polls.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/THLNK...
So "Druge Tito made" it. Blimey i thought that you are serious. lol
hahaha, baron...and why did i use 'druge tito'...u see even u like to fall for the game..congrats.... whats 'druge' by the way?

The_Baron

Heraclitus

#76 Sep 13, 2010
Winultimate7 wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha, baron...and why did i use 'druge tito'...u see even u like to fall for the game..congrats.... whats 'druge' by the way?
It was Drug Tito,

which means Comrad Tito.

And when you call him, you will tell "Druzhe Tito !",
not druge Tito.

“the pros and cons”

Location hidden

#77 Sep 13, 2010
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Druge Tito,
Zrenjanin is town in Banat in Vojvodina, it has more than 100.000 people....etc
Here are the pictures
http://www.svastara.com/razno/zrenjanin/zrenj...
http://www.svastara.com/razno/zrenjanin/
i like your town but i dont think i like u...cant be more honest than that....

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#78 Sep 13, 2010
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
So, false Bayern fan, tell me did you had Lithuanian flags at your home also ?
Why should I keep it at home apart from Albanian one? You can get a (each) flag at any time you want.
ZivelaALBANIJA

Howard Beach, NY

#79 Sep 14, 2010
The main thing here is that serbs got the sh*t kicked out of them looooooll.. who cares about the basketball game, we just used the loss to turkey to make servs super angry...then we went and beat the shit and wounded them hahahahahaha..READ NEWS REPORT FROM SERBIAN MEDIA..

http://serbianna.com/news/...

One ethnic Serb has been shot and 4 other ethnic Serbs were wounded in clashes in Kosovska Mitrovica after a group of armed Albanians stormed the city’s bridge into Serbian quarters in order to “celebrate” Serbia’s basketball loss to Turkey.

Ethnic Serb Milos Radenkovic was shot in the arm during the clashes and he is in a stable condition after surgery. The other wounded ethnic Serbs have been sent home after medical intervention

5 SERBS WERE SENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND MANY OTHERS WHO WERE INJURED RAN AWAY LOOOOOOOLL...AND THIS COMES STRAIGHT FROM SERB MEDIA!
republika srpska

Australia

#80 Sep 14, 2010
shiptaski cigani sold their souls to the turk pigs and converted the that dirty muslim faith,turkey has a primative past albo's and turks are animal's,serbia defeated the turks to liberate serbia and make it united and indenpentant,albo's will be easy to defeat within 1 day when war starts in kosovo,mark my words cigani it will,by the way novak dojkovic made serbia very happy by making US open tennis final,where as shiptsrs when it gets to sport and kosovo,answer is NOWHERE haha cccc.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#81 Sep 14, 2010
republika srpska wrote:
shiptaski cigani sold their souls to the turk pigs and converted the that dirty muslim faith,turkey has a primative past albo's and turks are animal's,serbia defeated the turks to liberate serbia and make it united and indenpentant,albo's will be easy to defeat within 1 day when war starts in kosovo,mark my words cigani it will,by the way novak dojkovic made serbia very happy by making US open tennis final,where as shiptsrs when it gets to sport and kosovo,answer is NOWHERE haha cccc.
and what about the kangaroo?

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#82 Sep 14, 2010
Stern des Sudens wrote:
Baron the hedgehog the biggest coward on this forum. Begging and crying to be helped by losers!...
It such a shame, shemales like you creating polls how someone 'envies' you.... buahahahaha
Your coward destiny will meet only failure!
Malo kulture:
Jebem ti majku u picku, seku tvoje u dupe a devojku tvoje u usta i picku mojim obrezanim kurcem!
Haha, you exposed yourself, if you were not this other poster, then how come you respond so fast on other's comments? It exposes your coward nature of creating other nicks, as you used Bihari in the past.

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#83 Sep 14, 2010
They wanted to cause trouble.Provocation
Crazy SerbIran Cow

Tirana, Albania

#84 Sep 14, 2010
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
Alberto, you will fall in to situation that little dog will bark at you if you give any kind of credits to me.
So be careful or you will proclaimed in some kind of a traitor.
Baron! You don't have to worry about me. If that "little dog" will "bark" at me I will tell him I'm his "twin brother" but everyone "bark" on his own way to complete the choir. Same as you, I hold my head on my shoulders and my nation on my heart.

The_Baron

Heraclitus

#85 Sep 15, 2010
Crazy SerbIran Cow wrote:
<quoted text>Baron! You don't have to worry about me. If that "little dog" will "bark" at me I will tell him I'm his "twin brother" but everyone "bark" on his own way to complete the choir. Same as you, I hold my head on my shoulders and my nation on my heart.
I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kosovska Mitrovica, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serbia marks June 28, Vidovdan Jun 28 Kosovo is Serbia 3
News Report: UEFA looks to avoid clashes, bans K. Mi... Jun '16 joj svrbi 4
News PM Vucic to visit Kosovo on April 3 Mar '16 Dugi Devet Carabo... 9
News Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary recognise Kosovo (Mar '08) Feb '16 Srpski Radikali 6,677
News Tribunal jails Kosovo Serb for 9 years for war ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 LOL 3
News Jailed Serb politician on hunger strike 'deteri... (Aug '15) Aug '15 ImaBoga 1
News More Serbs could be indicted in Kosovo police m... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Rust 2
More from around the web