Serbs, Albanians clash after basketba...

Serbs, Albanians clash after basketball match

There are 80 comments on the B92 story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Serbs, Albanians clash after basketball match. In it, B92 reports that:

Four people were injured in a clash between Serbs and Albanians in Kosovska Mitrovica.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at B92.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#1 Sep 12, 2010
" The fight broke out on the main bridge separating the north and south side of Kosovska Mitrovica immediately after Serbia's loss to Turkey in the semifinals of the FIBA World Championship tournament.

A large group of Albanians crossed the bridge to celebrate Turkey's victory over Serbia.

Serbs watching the match in a nearby cafe threw rocks at the Kosovo Albanians after which the Albanians returned to their side of the bridge.

After the conflict, about one hundred people gathered on the Serb side of the bridge. There was also a large group on the other side, and the bridge was then closed off by police cars in order to avoid further clashes.

The Beta news agency reported that gunfire was heard coming from the south side of the bridge."

Heraclitus

#2 Sep 12, 2010
"A large group of Albanians crossed the bridge to celebrate Turkey's victory over Serbia."

Imagine that, how sad they can be ?

So i see that i wasn't right talking about of Turkoalbanian mentality of Kosovars.

Facking Turkoalbanians.

Blimey you can shoot me.
Albo Pederasti

Novi Sad, Serbia

#3 Sep 12, 2010
Like true slaves of turkey, albanian taliban savages were carrying turkish falgs and provoking Serbs

albanians as true subhumans, always start the fights first
Crazy SerbIran Cow

Tirana, Albania

#4 Sep 12, 2010
Yes I can understand Serbs status. The last pride they had left was broken by Turkey. My God! I can imagine their wild madness...
Albo Pederasti

Novi Sad, Serbia

#5 Sep 12, 2010
Typical albanian taliban mentality, blaming everything on Serbs. I just don't know who were the subhumans with turkish flags who threw stones on Serbs watching the game in cafe.
Proud Albo Turk

Novi Sad, Serbia

#6 Sep 12, 2010
after all, lagaynian talibans just showed how much they still love their turkish masters. Waing flags with love and pride. TURKEY AND ALBANIA BROTHERS!!!!!
Proud Albo Turk

Novi Sad, Serbia

#7 Sep 12, 2010
algaynian talibans
waing=waving
Crazy SerbIran Cow

Tirana, Albania

#8 Sep 12, 2010
:)))))))))
LoooooooooL

Heraclitus

#9 Sep 12, 2010
Crazy SerbIran Cow wrote:
Yes I can understand Serbs status. The last pride they had left was broken by Turkey. My God! I can imagine their wild madness...
The game is not the issue.
agron

Tirana, Albania

#10 Sep 12, 2010
That is stupid... to fight for a game and it is also stupid to fight about a game where Albaians were not included and it is more stupid to see that Servs here (as they always do) like CAMALEONS try to change the root of the issue, however its their choice. A person here who calls hisself a "cleaver serv" called us "turk-albaians" just like other slavic shits (FYROMians) called greeks "ethopians" hihihihihi i feel sorry for them :)

“the pros and cons”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 Sep 12, 2010
this has all the reminisciences of 1389 when serbs lost to turks again......
Albo Jannisary

Novi Sad, Serbia

#12 Sep 12, 2010
agron wrote:
That is stupid... to fight for a game and it is also stupid to fight about a game where Albaians were not included and it is more stupid to see that Servs here (as they always do) like CAMALEONS try to change the root of the issue, however its their choice. A person here who calls hisself a "cleaver serv" called us "turk-albaians" just like other slavic shits (FYROMians) called greeks "ethopians" hihihihihi i feel sorry for them :)
were you one of those turkoalbanians who were carrying turkish flags (flags of fathers of albanian nation)??

Heraclitus

#13 Sep 12, 2010
agron wrote:
Yes it was a great game, Serbia lost in last 3 seconds,

BUT what this has to do with Albanians crossing the bridge to the Serb side celebrating Turkish victory, carrying turkish flags.

How you want me to call them ?

Heraclitus

#14 Sep 12, 2010
Winultimate7 wrote:
this has all the reminisciences of 1389 when serbs lost to turks again......
Yes thats right,

Close your eyes Blimey.
agron

Tirana, Albania

#15 Sep 12, 2010
Albo Jannisary wrote:
<quoted text>
were you one of those turkoalbanians who were carrying turkish flags (flags of fathers of albanian nation)??
Servian shit i bet my fife you dont even have white skin ;), at least im a European so please dont be like Africans... always trying to be EUROPEANS!

Heraclitus

#16 Sep 12, 2010
"A large group of Albanians crossed the bridge to celebrate Turkey's victory."

Really sad.
agron

Tirana, Albania

#17 Sep 12, 2010
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT what this has to do with Albanians crossing the bridge to the Serb side celebrating Turkish victory, carrying turkish flags.
They didnt attack you but you attack them and i ddint listen to an Albaian or Servian meadia but BBC said that :). Secondly whats your problem with celebrating Turkish victory? You know very well that because you lost the game Albaainns celebrated it, thats a mutual hate and thats all. even though i didnt like what happened there, cuz i dont give a fuck about turks and i dont like to see my people entering in fights only cuz of others (turks) but they did it most because you lost the game ;) be a little logical
Albo Jannisary

Novi Sad, Serbia

#18 Sep 12, 2010
agron wrote:
<quoted text> Servian shit i bet my fife you dont even have white skin ;), at least im a European so please dont be like Africans... always trying to be EUROPEANS!
really albanian gipsy? Why don't you respond to my question for the 100th time? Why then WP english band No Remorse made fun of you subhumans and glorified Serbia?

Go back to carrying the turkish flag
well said

Corfu, Greece

#19 Sep 12, 2010
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
Referee pushed the Turks enough, especially at the end. Wrong foul on the Krstic, they allowed other player to shot free throws, not charge many technical fouls onm Turks for their over reactions and many other wrong decisions.

About Albanian cheering why so surprised?

http://www.axisglobe.com/article.asp...

it is estimated that today almost every Kosovo Albanian family has a relative in Turkey.

So, it looks normal

Heraclitus

#20 Sep 12, 2010

"The clashes started when Albanians in the southern part of the ethnically divided city "started celebrating Turkey's victory," police spokesman Besim Hoti told The Associated Press. "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kosovska Mitrovica, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Serbs could be indicted in Kosovo police m... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Rust 2
News Daeiae: What did God do to deserve this (May '13) Nov '14 servonazis 23
News Party warns that '1990s are back' (Nov '14) Nov '14 Lukashenko is Dr ... 20
News Albanian-owned bakery targeted in western town (Oct '14) Oct '14 ISPicka 1
News Russian president to visit Serbia on October 20 (Jul '14) Oct '14 servoslaves 46
News 'Policy being devised to counter neo-Ottoman ex... (Aug '14) Aug '14 ISPicka 2
News 'Willingness in principle' to change Constitution (Aug '14) Aug '14 Vojvoda85m 12
More from around the web