K. Mitrovica: Serb injured in new fight

Full story: B92

A Kosovo Serb was wounded on Monday in a fight in Suvi Do when a group of ethnic Albanians clashed with Serbs.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Another incident showing Serbs obstructing economic development of Republik of Kosova,and as usual after they started the same fight they got beaten by the brave Albos!

Since: Jun 07

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Judged:

no dummy the Serbs beat your albinos up and the albinos needed a gun ahhahahahhaa to wound that Serb and that's it wait and see when it really erupts picko your running now for your lives there and trying to shoot wait til the Serb pull out their guns and see what happens next lol and the last one you got beat bad even we are outnumbered but just wait pick and watch and learn .
Rascists

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Albanians are plainly rascist it is so obvious. They think they can trace their roots back to the Illyrian race when not even the historians are able to do this beyond any reasonable doubt.

They always seem to be accusing and blaming but never admitting to any crime or atrocity that their nation committs.

They liken Serbs to fascists, barbarians and nazis but here they are posting blogs on how to kill Serbs. This shows what kind of people they truly are.

Seriously is the accuser always holy now?!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Judged:

Rascists wrote:
Albanians are plainly rascist it is so obvious. They think they can trace their roots back to the Illyrian race when not even the historians are able to do this beyond any reasonable doubt.
They always seem to be accusing and blaming but never admitting to any crime or atrocity that their nation committs.
They liken Serbs to fascists, barbarians and nazis but here they are posting blogs on how to kill Serbs. This shows what kind of people they truly are.
Seriously is the accuser always holy now?!
what is this then?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6270601.stm

http://www.twf.org/News/Y1997/SerbNazi.html

http://www.haverford.edu/relg/sells/rape2.htm...
Links

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Do you require more links? Huh? Are you G*d that you are so holy, pious and righteous? Huh?
Albanians

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

These people think they are so good. I've noticed Serbs admitting to crimes their people commit but I don't see the Albanians do it.

It's funny how all this is completely of the topic
I know

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Nothing on these posts is ever on the topic it only turns in to race hate.
Malu

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

Albanians wrote:
These people think they are so good. I've noticed Serbs admitting to crimes their people commit but I don't see the Albanians do it.
It's funny how all this is completely of the topic
Serbs arent admitting sh*t,they lie as usual!
KASTRIOTI THE KING

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

Loooooooolll THE SERBS GOT BEAT UP AGAIN..OH WELL!

Since: Jun 07

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

no beating stupid the albanians got a beating and then the albanians had to shoot from a window hahahahhahhahahahahahaahahah oh well albanians got the worst of it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••