Albanians open fire on Serbs in K.Mitrovica

Full story: B92 60
A group of Albanians opened fire on Serbs in northern Kosovska Mitrovica last night. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
beLIEve

Hamilton, Canada

#1 Apr 2, 2008
LOL.Read the article.It's not about Kosova,but about Serb killers in Serbia.

“ALBANIAN-AMERICA N”

Since: Mar 08

NEW YORK

#2 Apr 2, 2008
The serbs asked nato peacekeepers to ensure there safety looooooll..THERE NOT SAFE ANYMORE ALBANIANS ARE OUT FOR REVENGE AND BLOOD!
wtf

Bishops Falls, Canada

#3 Apr 2, 2008
beLIEve

Hamilton, Canada

#4 Apr 2, 2008
ChristianAlbSoldier wrote:
The serbs asked nato peacekeepers to ensure there safety looooooll..THERE NOT SAFE ANYMORE ALBANIANS ARE OUT FOR REVENGE AND BLOOD!
Read the first article,has nothing to do with Kosova,but with Serbs killing each other,somewhere in Serbia.

Since: Jun 07

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Apr 2, 2008
you albanians are wimps shooting then running and then when Serbs come you run and hide looool now shut up midgets because you talk nothing but sh** the ones that are going to die is albanians watch and see....soon.
Cupi 89

Novi Sad, Serbia

#6 Apr 19, 2008
Albanians are killers....
doboybih

Yucca Valley, CA

#7 Apr 19, 2008
hahahaaha... sta su srbi siptarima radili prije, sada siptari srbe tuku i tjeraju hahahaha...naprijed kosovo !!!! udri krmad !!!!

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#8 Apr 19, 2008
krajina warrior wrote:
you albanians are wimps shooting then running and then when Serbs come you run and hide looool now shut up midgets because you talk nothing but sh** the ones that are going to die is albanians watch and see....soon.
The Albanian strategy seems to be more of starting a fight, running away and then convincing NATO the Serbs started it.
They will not fight for themselves.

Pompano Beach, FL

#9 Apr 19, 2008
ChristianAlbSoldier wrote:
That is a lie. The Albanians are not seeking revenge because they started it with ethnic cleansing campaigns. The Serbs only fought back.

“Guess who?”

Since: Dec 06

b. luka

#10 Apr 19, 2008
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
The Albanian strategy seems to be more of starting a fight, running away and then convincing NATO the Serbs started it.
They will not fight for themselves.
Wow!!! Such a fucking smart guy!!! Let me clap!!! I guess Slovenians, Croatians, Bosnians, and everybody else you fought had the same strategy. The level of serb stupidity never ceases to amaze me. But i do blame croats and bosniaks... When they had you on the run in 95 and all of your soldiers pretending to be civilians (do you remember kako su vas braca potjerala), they should've never stoped. But we want to be all nice and listen to UN... FUCK UN!!! Where was UN in Srebrenica, Sarajevo, B luka for 3 years before that. But as soon as serbs are in danger of getting the same done to them... Oh no!!! Lets stop. Jebem te Alija Izetbegovicu i Franjo Tudjmane kad niste stoku zavrsili kad ste mogli. A sad ce moje djete i njegovo djete morati sa stokom da se tuku opet!!!

“Guess who?”

b. luka

#11 Apr 19, 2008
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a lie. The Albanians are not seeking revenge because they started it with ethnic cleansing campaigns. The Serbs only fought back.
And you experienced that in pompano beach. You must be a fucking expert. I guess people in Srebrenica slit their own throats. I guess I fired upon my own house every night for 3 years straight. I guess I am hiding Ratko Mladic and Radovan Karadzic in my basement!!! I guess i killed thousands of people in Sarajevo with sniper fire. I guess i executed hundreds of muslims under the bridges in Banja Luka... I guess I destroyed Arnaudija, Fehradija, and other half a millenia old mosques around Bosnia.... SERB PLEASE!!! What goes around... YOu'll find out!!!

“Guess who?”

b. luka

#12 Apr 19, 2008
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
You serbs deserve albanians. The only thing that gives me comfort at night is the fact that every night Albanian population grows while serbian population dwindles. Since I've typed this they gained another percentage point on you!!! Come on azizi!!! Keep doing the do!!!

“Guess who?”

b. luka

#13 Apr 19, 2008
Albanians know how to deal with you better then Bosniaks or Croats. So I hear they are selling your body parts on the black market... WOW!!! You serbs are good for something after all... Leave it to an Albanian. They grow roses out of shit. MUCH RESPECT TO MY ALBOS!!!

“Death before Dishonor”

Location hidden

#14 Apr 19, 2008
edo bg wrote:
Albanians know how to deal with you better then Bosniaks or Croats. So I hear they are selling your body parts on the black market... WOW!!! You serbs are good for something after all... Leave it to an Albanian. They grow roses out of shit. MUCH RESPECT TO MY ALBOS!!!
Let me guess shiptars helped bosnian muslims in bosnia war?They are your brothers and will fight for you.Shiptars only care about shiptars buddy they could care less about you pigs.Serbs got fucked the most in the balkans,like thaci isn't a war criminal running free,after he admitted killing hundreds of serbs you inbreed scum.Albanians day is coming once nato lifts the shield of protection serbs will attack with a vengence.And republika srpska will join the serbian union and we will exterminate all bosnian muslims and albanian muslims from the christian balkans tako je jebem ti majmun ti jebem.Ti si smesno balija.Bosnia je srce srbija i kosovo i vojvodina.
con job

Australia

#15 Apr 19, 2008
no one likes serbs get over it even montenegro left you your "first cousins" lol sorry my mistake the gypsies living under belgrade bridges do my apologies again lol
con job

Australia

#16 Apr 19, 2008
and for christ sake stop changing your countrys name lol i cant keep up yu then smg the just plain old srb even gypsys know what they are

“Death before Dishonor”

Location hidden

#17 Apr 20, 2008
con job wrote:
no one likes serbs get over it even montenegro left you your "first cousins" lol sorry my mistake the gypsies living under belgrade bridges do my apologies again lol
Thats cause we warriors and dont let people tell us what to do like you lames!Kosovo je srpsko!Serbs are beautiful..
Cupi 89

Novi Sad, Serbia

#18 Apr 20, 2008
doboybih wrote:
hahahaaha... sta su srbi siptarima radili prije, sada siptari srbe tuku i tjeraju hahahaha...naprijed kosovo !!!! udri krmad !!!!
Ti si neka muslimancina....vidi se odma iz aviona.....resio i glupi musliman da ostavi koment....

Nista im prije nisu radili....samo su se branili od njihovih napada i nazalost nisu mogli da se odbrane od te stoke..........Ni ti nemas miligram mozga u toj tvojoj supljoj tikvetini!!!

Mali casu mljeka i u krevet!!!

Pompano Beach, FL

#19 Apr 20, 2008
edo bg wrote:
You are quite correct. I agree completely with your view of the Albanians. That is why they have no place in European civilization. They are genocidal thugs who should be driven off the continent.
I hope someone in Tel Aviv or Cairo needs a liver and the Albanians come looking for you.

Pompano Beach, FL

#20 Apr 20, 2008
edo bg wrote:
<quoted text>
You serbs deserve albanians. The only thing that gives me comfort at night is the fact that every night Albanian population grows while serbian population dwindles. Since I've typed this they gained another percentage point on you!!! Come on azizi!!! Keep doing the do!!!
The Serb population shrinks and the Albanian grows? I believe the word for that is genocide. Genghis Khan on his worse day was more civilized than any of those barbarians.
If you want to be Albanian so much why do you not leave Serbia and live in Albania?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kosovska Mitrovica, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Serbs could be indicted in Kosovo police m... Dec '14 Rust 2
News Daeiae: What did God do to deserve this (May '13) Nov '14 servonazis 23
News Party warns that '1990s are back' Nov '14 Lukashenko is Dr ... 20
News Albanian-owned bakery targeted in western town Oct '14 ISPicka 1
News Russian president to visit Serbia on October 20 (Jul '14) Oct '14 servoslaves 46
News 'Policy being devised to counter neo-Ottoman ex... (Aug '14) Aug '14 ISPicka 2
News 'Willingness in principle' to change Constitution (Aug '14) Aug '14 Vojvoda85m 12
More from around the web