No solution for northern Kosovo, daily writes

Full story: B92

Kosovo and international institutions plan to make Kosovo a completely independent state in September but without a solution for the north, Koha Ditore writes.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

1.Serbia lost Kosovo, and Yugoslavia dissolved, because was nationalist-no democratic-no freedom country.

This is the reality, and can't change.

2.Serbia need to recognise Kosovo and all ex-yugoslavia countries, and to cooperate with them, and help them to be democratic-freedom and to join EU and NATO.

3.For Serbia is very big plus to exist Serbian minority in Kosovo. Through this minority, Serbia will control all Kosovo.

4.Kosovo need to not base on nation, and need be democracy and freedom country.

If Kosovo base on nation, all minorities will be against, and Kosovo will dissolve.

5.Kosovo and Serbia need modernization, and to work together to join EU and NATO.

The region need to not loose other time!
Helvetius

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

neobyzantine wrote:
1.Serbia lost Kosovo, and Yugoslavia dissolved, because was nationalist-no democratic-no freedom country.
This is the reality, and can't change.
2.Serbia need to recognise Kosovo and all ex-yugoslavia countries, and to cooperate with them, and help them to be democratic-freedom and to join EU and NATO.
3.For Serbia is very big plus to exist Serbian minority in Kosovo. Through this minority, Serbia will control all Kosovo.
4.Kosovo need to not base on nation, and need be democracy and freedom country.
If Kosovo base on nation, all minorities will be against, and Kosovo will dissolve.
5.Kosovo and Serbia need modernization, and to work together to join EU and NATO.
The region need to not loose other time!
Hahha retard. Do you know anything about situation on the Balkan at all? Serbia already recognized all ex-yu countries except Kosovo, because it's a Serbian territory and it wont be recognized. But all others are recognized. This is the 10th time I am correcting you about something. It's because you don't know jack sh...t about Balkan politics. You're stupid so you should stop talking about something you don't know anything about

And why doesn't your inferior country recognize some autonomous regions and fu...kin cease to exist! See how it is scumbag?
Cracovius

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Helvetius wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahha retard. Do you know anything about situation on the Balkan at all? Serbia already recognized all ex-yu countries except Kosovo, because it's a Serbian territory and it wont be recognized. But all others are recognized. This is the 10th time I am correcting you about something. It's because you don't know jack sh...t about Balkan politics. You're stupid so you should stop talking about something you don't know anything about
And why doesn't your inferior country recognize some autonomous regions and fu...kin cease to exist! See how it is scumbag?
you personally have no power to change anything what NATO, USA and EU already decided about Kosovo. You servoslave can only cry and dream. You are not Helvetius at all. you pretend to be Westerner but you are a balcanized and mentally stupid servosslave.
Hamilcarus

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

why neobyzantine retardinho has nothing to say about my comment? Cat got your tongue mute bastard?
Catalonius

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Hamilcarus wrote:
why neobyzantine retardinho has nothing to say about my comment? Cat got your tongue mute bastard?
nobody cares about your servian stupidity since you are not Hamilcarus, you are only pretending to be. you are a servoslave that is your new name.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••