"K. Mitrovica vote won't be recognized"

"K. Mitrovica vote won't be recognized"

There are 21 comments on the B92 story from Apr 3, 2010, titled "K. Mitrovica vote won't be recognized". In it, B92 reports that:

International Civilian Office head in Kosovo Pieter Feith says the local election in northern Kosovska Mitrovica "will not be recognized". He also said that "the only valid elections" are those organized by Pristina, i.e., the Kosovo Albanian government there.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at B92.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 3, 2010
Fake election cannot be recognized by anybody,it's not a big deal.

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#2 Apr 3, 2010
square_1 wrote:
Fake election cannot be recognized by anybody,it's not a big deal.
Stop pretending to be patriot, you worthless traitor scum!!
kosova is Albania forever

Sag Harbor, NY

#3 Apr 3, 2010
all DARDANIA is free and independet viva KLA

Location hidden

#4 Apr 4, 2010
Knight Hospitaller wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop pretending to be patriot, you worthless traitor scum!!
Stop pretending to be a Georgian,you worthless Christian co*k su*ker.

“MALE PRIDE!”

York, UK

#5 Apr 4, 2010
Rat wrote:
<quoted text>Stop pretending to be a Georgian,you worthless Christian co*k su*ker.
You are just miserable coward creature, first you were pretending to be good Albanian with respect with others, but now you are showing your ugly moral face, such rats do not deserve any respect.
Ivan

Belgrade, Serbia

#6 Apr 4, 2010
<quoted text>
You are just miserable coward creature, first you were pretending to be good Albanian with respect with others, but now you are showing your ugly moral face, such rats do not deserve any respect.
But he does deserve some heavy beating?

“MALE PRIDE!”

York, UK

#7 Apr 4, 2010
Ivan wrote:
<quoted text>But he does deserve some heavy beating?
Of course, his punishment expedition has already started, he will pay daily for his insults againt our lord!

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#9 Apr 4, 2010
square_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop pretending to be a Georgian,you worthless Christian co*k su*ker.
u seem to have a problem with christians... stop generalising and be more respectful...its not just serbs who are christian, georgians and albanians are too....just as there are pakis, and taliban afgan, arab shit and albanian muslims....

calm down , please....
&NR =1

Location hidden

#10 Apr 4, 2010
Ivan wrote:
<quoted text>But he does deserve some heavy beating?
Words are cheap boy?

Location hidden

#11 Apr 4, 2010
blimey wrote:
<quoted text>u seem to have a problem with christians... stop generalising and be more respectful...its not just serbs who are christian, georgians and albanians are too....just as there are pakis, and taliban afgan, arab shit and albanian muslims....
calm down , please....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VWmpOdeWcv4XX&NR=1
I got problem only with those who molest,kill,rape.Which lets be honest many of christians are.Even the Pope is in big doo doo because of that.
PS:Jesus was a child molester,too.

“Truth belongs to all of us!”

Since: Oct 09

Belgrade, Serbia

#12 Apr 5, 2010
mnogo nekog zabole sta fejt kenja...

Sag Harbor, NY

#13 Apr 5, 2010
SHKO MESO MAMIR SHQIP TI SHAU I SHKINS VIVA KLA FOREVRE FREE KOSOVA U RUSSIA SERB CIGANI
Ivan

Belgrade, Serbia

#14 Apr 5, 2010
square_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Words are cheap boy?
not really when u erase comments on topix. your avatar kinda gives some weight to what you say :)
Ivan

Belgrade, Serbia

#15 Apr 5, 2010
is it 5$ or 5 million for his ass ?:)

“MALE PRIDE!”

York, UK

#17 Apr 5, 2010
square_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I got problem only with those who molest,kill,rape.Which lets be honest many of christians are.Even the Pope is in big doo doo because of that.
PS:Jesus was a child molester,too.
So you are spiting and insulting at least 42% of Albanians and you are saying that it's OK?

Sag Harbor, NY

#18 Apr 5, 2010
HARROJE SE UN BESOJ SE TEDYT DOTE KERKOJN FALJE SE NUK DUHET MEU NGACU NER VETI QASHTU E LYP SERBI SENE TEJEMI TE PEQAM AJ SEOSHT SHQIPTAR BIR SHQIPTRAI NUK FJALISET ME TEVETIN KEI BOLL KU MEU HAKMARR TE ANMIKU SHKA VIVA KLA FOREVER

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#19 Apr 5, 2010
June 1878: Berlin Congress Divides Albanian Areas between Serbia, Montenegro, and the Ottomans

At a congress in Berlin, the Western powers divide the Balkans in the aftermath of the defeat of the Ottoman Empire by Russia that January. Under the Treaty of San Stefano, signed that March, Bulgaria received territory as far west as central Albania and Serbia took the northern part of Kosova. Western countries refuse to accept this settlement, and instead return Kosova and Macedonia to the Ottomans, Serbia gets only the area north of Nis, and Bulgaria’s territory also shrinks. Montenegro gets northern parts of the future Albania, including Peja, Ulqin, Pllava, Guci, Hot, Gruda, Tivar, Vermosh, Kelmend, Kraja, and Anamal, which had been part of Kosova under the Ottomans. This division angers Albanian leaders and sows hostility between Albanians and Serbs. According to Albanian scholar and diplomat Paulin Kola, Albanian anger comes from the way the congress exposes its powerlessness and divides the Balkans without concern for the ethnicity of its inhabitants. The settlement also sparks ethnic cleansing. According to Kola, up to 50,000 Albanians are expelled from Kosova, as government policy. Serbs are also expelled, but this is localized. Kola will come to believe fewer were expelled than the Serbian academic figure of 150,000, which is about the total Serb population of Kosova at this time

YOURS TRULY
THE TRUTH

“MALE PRIDE!”

York, UK

#20 Apr 5, 2010
blimey wrote:
June 1878: Berlin Congress Divides Albanian Areas between Serbia, Montenegro, and the Ottomans
At a congress in Berlin, the Western powers divide the Balkans in the aftermath of the defeat of the Ottoman Empire by Russia that January. Under the Treaty of San Stefano, signed that March, Bulgaria received territory as far west as central Albania and Serbia took the northern part of Kosova. Western countries refuse to accept this settlement, and instead return Kosova and Macedonia to the Ottomans, Serbia gets only the area north of Nis, and Bulgaria’s territory also shrinks. Montenegro gets northern parts of the future Albania, including Peja, Ulqin, Pllava, Guci, Hot, Gruda, Tivar, Vermosh, Kelmend, Kraja, and Anamal, which had been part of Kosova under the Ottomans. This division angers Albanian leaders and sows hostility between Albanians and Serbs. According to Albanian scholar and diplomat Paulin Kola, Albanian anger comes from the way the congress exposes its powerlessness and divides the Balkans without concern for the ethnicity of its inhabitants. The settlement also sparks ethnic cleansing. According to Kola, up to 50,000 Albanians are expelled from Kosova, as government policy. Serbs are also expelled, but this is localized. Kola will come to believe fewer were expelled than the Serbian academic figure of 150,000, which is about the total Serb population of Kosova at this time
YOURS TRULY
THE TRUTH
The Berlin congress finally ended Russia-Turkish war of 1877-1878, when many European countries like Romania, Moldova, Serbia, Montenegro finally achieved independence with help of Russians. Albania only gained it in 1912. The interesting fact is that Serbia was forced to give up Mitrovica in exchange of independence recognition from Sultan.

Location hidden

#21 Apr 5, 2010
<quoted text>
So you are spiting and insulting at least 42% of Albanians and you are saying that it's OK?
What Albanians?Albanians of Albania don't believe in God.I'm not an Albanian,I'm a Kosovar.

“MALE PRIDE!”

York, UK

#22 Apr 6, 2010
square_1 wrote:
<quoted text>What Albanians?Albanians of Albania don't believe in God.I'm not an Albanian,I'm a Kosovar.
42% of Albanians in Albania are Christian by latest census(25% Orthodox and 17% Catholic).
I can see that you are Kosovar, Majority of Kosovo Albanians are not religious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kosovska Mitrovica, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jailed Serb politician on hunger strike 'deteri... Aug 16 ImaBoga 1
News More Serbs could be indicted in Kosovo police m... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Rust 2
News Daeiae: What did God do to deserve this (May '13) Nov '14 servonazis 23
News Party warns that '1990s are back' (Nov '14) Nov '14 Lukashenko is Dr ... 20
News Albanian-owned bakery targeted in western town (Oct '14) Oct '14 ISPicka 1
News Russian president to visit Serbia on October 20 (Jul '14) Oct '14 servoslaves 46
News 'Policy being devised to counter neo-Ottoman ex... (Aug '14) Aug '14 ISPicka 2
More from around the web