Great-Serb myths block Serbiaa s Euro...

Great-Serb myths block Serbiaa s European future

There are 2 comments on the Bosnian Institute story from Jan 5, 2009, titled Great-Serb myths block Serbiaa s European future. In it, Bosnian Institute reports that:

Following her participation in a European parliament debate, the president of Serbia's Helsinki Committee discusses divisions within the Serbian political elite over European integration, Kosovo, Croatia, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bosnian Institute.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 9, 2009
NO COMMENT!!!
agron

Tirana, Albania

#2 Jan 9, 2009
good for us and bad for them, i wish serbia not to recognize kosovo this year and in 2010( if you are real mans you should not recognize kosovo those 2 years), cuz when we will be ready to enter to EU, you will be starting the process and we will do the same thing Greece is doing to FYROM now( we wont let you without taking what we wont, like presevo valley). In 2009 Albania will full-join NATO( with croatia), and in the begining of the 2009 we will start aplying for entering in EU( maybe in 2012 we will join EU), and there will be no visa for all albania to go to Eu after may. So serbs you are doing your job well, and we are working well too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dobrica, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GIS success 'historic victory for Serbia' (Dec '13) Dec '13 Servonazis 1
News Pharma company director under arrest for corrup... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Serbonazis 1
News Best-Selling Kosovo History Upsets Albanians an... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Albanian 80
News Bosnian Survivors File Evidence Against ex Serb... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Ljmfdh 20
News Former Serb leaders accused of Bosnia war crimes (Apr '11) Apr '11 melb hrvat 1
News Former Serb leaders accused of Bosnia war crimes (Apr '11) Apr '11 exit 1
News Critics in FYROM fault MANU for inciting Albano... (Sep '09) Oct '09 United Macedonians 5
More from around the web