Police investigating Roebuck's death

Police investigating Roebuck's death

There are 5 comments on the www.abc.net.au story from Nov 13, 2011, titled Police investigating Roebuck's death. In it, www.abc.net.au reports that:

Police are refusing to comment on whether officers were present in Roebuck's hotel room when he took his own life on Saturday night in Cape Town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.abc.net.au.

Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#1 Nov 13, 2011
Well first there was Hanse Cronje's mysterious death.
Anyone remember the name of the English cricket coach who had a mysterious death in the West Indies?
Peter Roebuck, Another victim of match fixing?
Australian woman

Sydney, Australia

#2 Nov 13, 2011
I love African cocks. I walk around the Sudanese neighbourhoods in high heels so that I can snag some.

“Lock up your cat ....”

Since: Oct 08

...or I'll kill it.

#3 Nov 13, 2011
Elias wrote:
Well first there was Hanse Cronje's mysterious death.
Anyone remember the name of the English cricket coach who had a mysterious death in the West Indies?
Peter Roebuck, Another victim of match fixing?
It was Bob Woolmer that was coaching Pakistan when he mysteriously died after their exit afrom the 07 Cup at the hands of Ireland.

Roebuck's death may have had something to do with sexual assault charges that may have been pending.
Sven the Swedish Masseuse

Sydney, Australia

#4 Nov 13, 2011
I do not sexual assault my clients when I give the foot massage.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#5 Nov 13, 2011
noteatpig2getha wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Bob Woolmer that was coaching Pakistan when he mysteriously died after their exit afrom the 07 Cup at the hands of Ireland.
Roebuck's death may have had something to do with sexual assault charges that may have been pending.
Thanks, just confirmed the allegation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Misbah, Afridi bid adieu to ODI cricket May '15 tom wingo 18
News Moores: KP not on the radar Apr '15 stewart scott 2
News Misbah to Pakistan: not time to panic at World Cup Feb '15 NITiN 1
News Pakistan cricket will emerge stronger than ever... (Apr '13) Feb '15 Anonymous Too 2
News CRICKET: Lechlade sign run machine from South A... (Apr '14) Apr '14 rahul 1
News S.Lanka president offers healing help to Beckham (Mar '10) Jan '14 CrimeaRiver 42
News Shoaib Akhtar, Rashid Latif call for change in ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 shahid afridi 2
More from around the web