Cricket: Sri Lanka confirm home natio...

Cricket: Sri Lanka confirm home nations games

There are 1 comment on the Kildare Nationalist story from Mar 14, 2011, titled Cricket: Sri Lanka confirm home nations games. In it, Kildare Nationalist reports that:

Ireland , Scotland and Sri Lanka are to contest a triangular one-day series in Edinburgh in July.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kildare Nationalist.

Arsalan javed

Europe

#1 Mar 15, 2011
This will help to improve the standard of cricket in these regions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scotland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pakistan vs South Africa Live Score Champions T... (Jun '13) Jun '13 sami ullah 5
News Pakistan vs Scotland Live Streaming 2nd ODI 201... (May '13) May '13 muhammad abrar ma... 2
News Cricket Highlights Pakistan vs Ireland 1st ODI ... (May '13) May '13 Sara khan 2
News Elizabeth Hurley, cricketer Shane Warne engaged (Oct '11) Oct '11 bailout my duck 1
Pearl Harley Smart(Do You Know Her?) (Jun '11) Jun '11 MaryAnne 1
News Prince Harry, Pippa Middleton and the loves in ... (May '11) May '11 JOSH 1
News World Twenty20: Umar Gul puts Pakistan in ascen... (Jun '09) Jun '09 imran 2
More from around the web