Video of mob beating two teens to dea...

Video of mob beating two teens to death in Sialkot enrages Pakistan

There are 2 comments on the National Post story from Aug 22, 2010, titled Video of mob beating two teens to death in Sialkot enrages Pakistan. In it, National Post reports that:

This screen grab from a YouTube video shows a man in Pakistan beating a teenage boy with a stick in front of a massive crowd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Post.

Saira

Bristol, UK

#1 Aug 22, 2010
I wass sickened by this story....I WANT JUSTICE FOR THOSE TWO YOUNG BROTHERS THAT WERE BRUTALLY KILLED....may allah (swt) grant them paradice..subahanallah..I think us British Muslim should do a peacful protest in justice for out brothers...how dare there lives be ripped so sickly from them...and the police I can even begin to curse them!!!..Pakistan is a lawless, and degrading country with a sleish governmnt run my insecure, foolish men..who try to live the luxery...but never put anything back into their country..I wish them hell!!!...there always too busy sucking up....SORT OUT YOUR OWN PROBLMES...INSTEAD OF DEAKING WITH THEM SO PATHETICALLY!!!!...may the country was flooded for a reason..and of course the innocent have to suffer...

“Jesus forgives..... ”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 22, 2010
It saddens me watching their mum watching the cruel action. It's indeed very cruel. Not even a dog covered by skin disease I dare to do like that. It's really sad for Pakistan for such an incidence happening. Those involved should not take laws into their own hands. I think, it's time to punish such cruelty in the way they did to the boys. What kind of spirit filled these men's hearts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News West Indies Name Squad For Tri-Series In Canada (Aug '08) Jul '15 Fart news 3
Windsor, Ontario: BY FAR CANADA'S WORST CITY May '15 Matt_Prince 1
News Tamil protesters at cricket match in Canada (Oct '08) Mar '15 mike tirico 30
News 'Canada's Voice at War' cut his teeth at U of A... (Feb '15) Feb '15 how they get thru... 1
News Tens of thousands in Pakistan capital rally aga... (Aug '14) Sep '14 Nicy 2
News Jamaica Defence Force in Service to the Nation (Mar '09) Dec '13 skc 29
News Online, disappointment that Malala didna t win ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Neville Thompson 1
More from around the web