Jamaica Defence Force in Service to the Nation

Mar 6, 2009 | Posted by: Kingston Chronicle | Full story: kingstonchronicle.wordpress.com

The work of the Jamaica Defence Force is as diverse as it is crucial. The role of a soldier is more than just hitting the streets carrying out joint patrols with the police although we see them walking the ...

Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Dec 20, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mel

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

My brother would like to join the Jamaica defense force however it cannot be done online could you email the address and a form to me.
Omaine Wallace

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

I as well am interested in joining the Jamaica Defence Force. However, the date and time of recruitment would be an assset. I would also like to know if the opportunities that are provided for officers is or can be provided for those with no or little qualifications, but with the greatest intention of the upliftment of self and country?
email" ahab_jamrock@yahoo.com
Royland Brown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

I am interesting in joining the JDF but can't seem to get a whole of an application Form. If u could send it to my email address please and thanks. Its brownroyland@yahoo.com
Ramoi Noble

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

could you please send a copy of your application form.
Ramoi Noble

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

could you please send me copy of your application form.
Ramoi Noble

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

could you please send me a copy of your application form my e - mail is ramoinoble@yahoo.com
otis bent

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

i have been trying to obtain a application form and it has been futile on my part so please if you could send me a form.my e-mail address is otisbent@yahoo.com it would be greatly appreciated
L Smith

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

i am registered nurse and would like to join the jdf what should i do.
m sutherland

Monmouth, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

could you please send me a copy of your application form. Can you please send it to my email moyadiva@hotmail.com
kevin flemming

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

I ever wantded To join the J D F i would like you to send a application from to my home. central kingston
12 lissant road
L Gardner

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

What are the requirements to be a part of the Jamaica Defence Force? It is rather difficult to get information about The JDF as well as the application. I dream of the day when I will become a part of it as well as to serve my country the way one should. Please don't tell me that age 27 is to old to join......I hope not. Anyway, an application form would be good via e-mail @gardnermark33@yahoo.com or information on the location to pick up a form. Thank you.
o whyte

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

hi.i applied for the jdf and would love to find out when the recruiting will begin this year.
kiven stewart

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

hello good after noon i applied for the jdf and would love to find out when the recruiting will begin this year.please contact me on my email sachin_livejc@yahoo.com
kevon McGaw

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

cant seem to find the correct application form that allows me to type my information.
Keno Webley

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Hi. I would love to be apart of the JDF but I can't find the application from on line to sign up.... If u don't mine sending it to my email it's kenowebley@yahoo.com
leonardo

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

i am 18, high school graduate and I would like to apply for the JDF, can an application form be sent to my email for me to apply please aldaine_nardo@hotmail.com
christinea sinclair

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

what is wrong with the online sign up.
levar pryce

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

im trying for awhile now to get in jdf but some way i cant get through.i dont see any app form online
Alpreso Bertolietti

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

All you need to do is roll fufteen joints in under 20 minutes and carry a bread fruit on your head down mt zion and your in.
SANJAY ENNIS

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

JDF... I AM READY CALL ME FOR TRAINING.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••