Americans in Pakistan to protest US drone strikes
A group of American activists is in Pakistan, planning to join a march into the country's tribal belt to protest U.S. drone strikes.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Examiner.
#1 Oct 5, 2012
I like the answer of this German Scholar when he was asked about terrorism and Islam: He said:
· Who started the First World War, which killed 37 million and injured 22, 379, 053 that includes 7 million civilians? Muslims?
· Who started the Second World War, which killed over 60 million, which was over 2.5% of the world population? Muslims?
· Who killed about 20 million of Aborigines in Australia? Muslims?
· Who drop the nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which killed 166,000 people in Hiroshima and 80,000 in Nagasaki? Muslims?
· Who killed more than 100 million Red Indians in North America? Muslims?
· Who killed more than 50 million Indian in South America? Muslims?
· Who took about 180 million African people as slaves and when 88% of them died, threw them into the Atlantic Ocean? Muslims?
They werent Muslims! First of all, you have to define terrorism properly . If a non-Muslim does something bad it is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same, he is a terrorist. So first remove the double standard then come to the point.
*** Just for your information ***
#2 Dec 7, 2012
muhammad's cult killed much more than Hitler or anyone ever did .
Ottomans for example murdered kidnapped raped ethnically cleansed over 130 million all across Europe Asia and Africa
#3 Dec 7, 2012
terrorism is killing someone in the name of god like muslims do .
watch the hanging of hussein ,killing of quaddafi or the murder of our ambasador on YT . Notice on the back how the muslim scums call on their evil god "allah akbar "
fck em , they deserve every bullet every American bomb
Add your comments below
|Oscar Pistorius (Feb '13)||Jul '16||Hungarian 101||4|
|Tymal Mills, Dawid Malan and Liam Dawson called...||Jun '16||Love it||1|
|England's Lydia Greenway confirms retirement fr...||Jun '16||Bark Lee||1|
|Alastair Cook has plenty more 'stuff' - and run...||Jun '16||Neato||1|
|James Anderson, pictured, took the wicket of Su... (Apr '15)||May '16||singh||5|
|CricketUnion.com premium domain for sale||Apr '16||Milan Vukadinovic||1|
|Young cricketer Adrian St John 'shot dead in Tr...||Apr '16||Giants Fan||1|
Find what you want!
Search Cricket Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC