Pistorius Involved In Another Shootin...

Pistorius Involved In Another Shooting Two Weeks Before Murder

There are 1 comment on the Forbes.com story from Feb 18, 2013, titled Pistorius Involved In Another Shooting Two Weeks Before Murder. In it, Forbes.com reports that:

A South African newspaper is now reporting that Pistorius was involved in another gun-related incident just two weeks before the murder of his model girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp at his South African home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forbes.com.

Joe Schmoe

Sydney, Australia

#1 Feb 18, 2013
See what the defence are trying to do to 'dress the stage' and get the public 'On side' by presenting Oscar as a VICTIM?(They conveniently overlook that the REAL victim is DEAD!)

We have only just heard about a gun which accidentally went off as Oscar was handling it whilst talking to some friend. His 'Witness' friend says the safety catch somehow came off but then refers to a REVOLVER. Duh - revolvers dont have safety catches proving that this latest 'defence' is all BULL S..T!
Now we have the prospect of him being 'High' on drugs (Steriods) such storyline being introduced to suggest that he 'didnt know what he was doing/not of sound mind' etc and therefore it was all 'just an accident'.

This A-Hole could be acquitted (and instantly resume his Sports 'Hero' status) or at most do 5 years.
A TOKEN penalty for taking someones life all because he is supposed to be a 'Sportz Champeen'.
It makes me SICK!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cricket Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pakistan, China ink currency swap deal (Dec '11) Aug 19 Fart news 5
News Tributes paid to courageous Rice Jul '15 Fart news 2
News West Indies Name Squad For Tri-Series In Canada (Aug '08) Jul '15 Fart news 3
cricket coach Jun '15 advice 1
cricket coach Jun '15 advice 1
News Junior Bowls: Hodge holds nerve at just 11 for ... Jun '15 Fart news 2
News Brad Haddin's bizarre 'groin grab' helps Austra... Jun '15 tom wingo 8
More from around the web