Oscar Pistorius

Feb 19, 2013 Read more: The Hartford Courant

"Blade Runner" Oscar Pistorius put on his artificial legs and walked across his bedroom before firing four shots through a locked bathroom door, killing his cowering girlfriend in cold blood, prosecutors said on Tuesday.

Read more
Joe Schmoe

Melbourne, Australia

#1 Feb 19, 2013
1/ He 'Thought' the person he allegely loved was a burglar. Check.
2/'Somehow' the gun just went of 'accidentally'. Check.
3/ In ANY case he had 'accidentally' overdosed on drugs (Steroids) and was therefore confused ie he 'really' didnt know what he was doing. Check.

Hhhhmmmm....I suggest he is trying to PULL OUR LEG!!!
Joe Schmoe

Australia

#2 Feb 21, 2013
If he gets off thanks to a GULLIBLE and DUPED ('Dumb & Dumber') jury! will he laugh his socks off?
Pamela Valemont

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Jul 9, 2013
Things have changed dramatically and drastically for Oscar Pistorius since the trial date has been rescheduled to August 19th, the date of what would have been Reeva Steenkamp’s 30th birthday. On the 22nd of July, he will enter a parlous and perilous numerological cycle, which will continue through to the 22nd of November, 2013. The trial date falls within that time frame, and this does not bode at all well for Oscar. If you would like to read my updated ebook,(which also includes my unique findings hidden within Reeva's paintings which eerily forecast not only the tragedy but the calendar date and geographical location of it as well)“Oscar Pistorius Reeva Steenkamp A Double Tragedy”, please either go to Lulu and type in my name, Pamela Lillian Valemont or follow this link: http://www.lulu.com/shop/pamela-lillian-valem... Also available in hard or soft cover. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cricket Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Anderson, pictured, took the wicket of Su... Apr 16 stewart scott 2
New Indian Visa Restrictions On Pakistanis: Mee... Apr 16 Hamad 1
News Shane Watson announces his retirement from all ... (Mar '13) Apr 15 tom wingo 6
News Misbah, Afridi bid adieu to ODI cricket Apr 12 tom wingo 8
News Gary Ballance will bat against his England team... Apr 9 stewart scott 2
News New Zealand's Daniel Vettori has retired from i... Apr 6 stewart scott 4
News Moores: KP not on the radar Apr 2 stewart scott 2
More from around the web