Oscar Pistorius

Feb 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Hartford Courant

"Blade Runner" Oscar Pistorius put on his artificial legs and walked across his bedroom before firing four shots through a locked bathroom door, killing his cowering girlfriend in cold blood, prosecutors said on Tuesday.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 9, 2013
Joe Schmoe

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

1/ He 'Thought' the person he allegely loved was a burglar. Check.
2/'Somehow' the gun just went of 'accidentally'. Check.
3/ In ANY case he had 'accidentally' overdosed on drugs (Steroids) and was therefore confused ie he 'really' didnt know what he was doing. Check.

Hhhhmmmm....I suggest he is trying to PULL OUR LEG!!!
Joe Schmoe

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

If he gets off thanks to a GULLIBLE and DUPED ('Dumb & Dumber') jury! will he laugh his socks off?
Pamela Valemont

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Things have changed dramatically and drastically for Oscar Pistorius since the trial date has been rescheduled to August 19th, the date of what would have been Reeva Steenkamp’s 30th birthday. On the 22nd of July, he will enter a parlous and perilous numerological cycle, which will continue through to the 22nd of November, 2013. The trial date falls within that time frame, and this does not bode at all well for Oscar. If you would like to read my updated ebook,(which also includes my unique findings hidden within Reeva's paintings which eerily forecast not only the tragedy but the calendar date and geographical location of it as well)“Oscar Pistorius Reeva Steenkamp A Double Tragedy”, please either go to Lulu and type in my name, Pamela Lillian Valemont or follow this link: http://www.lulu.com/shop/pamela-lillian-valem... Also available in hard or soft cover. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••