Weekend recap: 10 headlines you might...

Weekend recap: 10 headlines you might have missed

There are 24 comments on the El Paso Times story from Dec 12, 2010, titled Weekend recap: 10 headlines you might have missed. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Pittsburgh Steeler Jerry Nuzum and his wife, Mary, in 1949 after the Dona Ana county district attorney "cleared" him in the murder of Ovida Coogler.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Serpico

El Paso, TX

#24 Dec 14, 2010
MRSBEAR wrote:
<quoted text>
For the same reason Bush pardoned the two ex border patrol agents. Media coverage...
Ignacio and Ramos were heros. They shot a maggot drug dealer in the course of protecting their country and you and your family. They made an administrative mistake and did not follow procedure by not reporting the discharge of their weapon. That was their only mistake. Oh yeah, and they should have aimed better.

They should have never been in jail in the first place.
Jack Cates

El Paso, TX

#25 Dec 14, 2010
PinkFloyd wrote:
It was the PIGS...
Your mom and her family did it???? Holy crap, turn em in!
June Segui
#26 Dec 15, 2010
this is a fasinating and chilling story. can you give us more of hidden el paso, say 3 stories a week?
Hidden El Paso fan
#27 Dec 26, 2010
i recently read all of the hidden el paso stories. they were terrific.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cricket Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Australia vs South Africa: Steve Smith plays a ... Nov 19 PolakPotrafi 8
News Trevor Bayliss prioritises keeping England fres... Nov '16 Timbers Fan 1
News Oscar Pistorius (Feb '13) Jul '16 Hungarian 101 4
News Tymal Mills, Dawid Malan and Liam Dawson called... Jun '16 Love it 1
News England's Lydia Greenway confirms retirement fr... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Bark Lee 1
News Alastair Cook has plenty more 'stuff' - and run... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Neato 1
News James Anderson, pictured, took the wicket of Su... (Apr '15) May '16 singh 5
More from around the web