Mel Gibson Visits Costa Rica

Mel Gibson Visits Costa Rica

There are 36 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 6, 2007, titled Mel Gibson Visits Costa Rica. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Mel Gibson met with several Costa Rican government ministers to discuss setting up a film production company in the Central American country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gloom and Doom

Silver Spring, MD

#1 Dec 6, 2007
Go Mel, lets see another great movie.
lator gator

Maitland, FL

#2 Dec 6, 2007
My boyfriend was in Costa Rica last month for business and nobody wrote an article about that.
Sure

Orlando, FL

#3 Dec 6, 2007
Going to Costa Rica is for business. Is really man code for fooling around with beautiful costa Rican women.

.
lator gator wrote:
My boyfriend was in Costa Rica last month for business and nobody wrote an article about that.
mr Giblets

India

#9 Feb 15, 2008
Mel went there because they are very short people and he can walk tall around them. It's hard for midgets in Hollywood.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#10 Feb 15, 2008
mr Giblets wrote:
Mel went there because they are very short people and he can walk tall around them. It's hard for midgets in Hollywood.
what a dumb comment
vasbyt

Randburg, South Africa

#11 Feb 15, 2008
Mel Gibson is one of the most irritating actors out there. If they want to torture prisoners at Gitmo they should make them watch Gibson movies. That'll break them in no time.
marko

Orlando, FL

#12 Feb 15, 2008
we all know costa rican woman ..love..i mean love white boys!!!it's business alright...if i strike some money,this white boy will have a place there to/lol..
Aunt Melba

Australia

#13 Feb 15, 2008
Except #1#2#5- You bunch of 'Rsoles, how dare you? Consider yourselves all smacked in the moosh. People can read between the lines and your comments show how obsessed you are with the subject of your secret desires. I suppose if he was making the porno movies you watch, you'd respect him more???
gods own drunk

Oviedo, FL

#14 Jul 16, 2008
Aunt Melba wrote:
Except #1#2#5- You bunch of 'Rsoles, how dare you? Consider yourselves all smacked in the moosh. People can read between the lines and your comments show how obsessed you are with the subject of your secret desires. I suppose if he was making the porno movies you watch, you'd respect him more???
Yep
Wow - Just Wow

Ruston, LA

#15 Jul 16, 2008
lator gator wrote:
My boyfriend was in Costa Rica last month for business and nobody wrote an article about that.
Well then, that says something about your boyfriend now doesn't it? As to Mel, they wrote an article about it.
Then again, your boyfriend is not likely to bring millions to the economy of Costa Rica now is he?
Tell him to do something notable, then he will be written about.
Wow - Just Wow

Ruston, LA

#16 Jul 16, 2008
joelfromhollywood wrote:
MEL GIBSON WILL HOPEFULLY DROP DEAD SOON. HE IS A LOUSY ACTOR.
Wow. Jealous?
You are from Hollywood or so you say.
How come I haven't seen "Joelfromhollwood" on any marquees lately?
Wishing someone dead. Such integrity you show.
Colgate

Ocoee, FL

#17 Jul 16, 2008
mr Giblets wrote:
Mel went there because they are very short people and he can walk tall around them. It's hard for midgets in Hollywood.
No, he needed people that brush their teeth...hard to find them in the UK.
Gloom and Doom

Silver Spring, MD

#18 Jul 16, 2008
What a crock. The screenwriter was paid for his screen writing. Does he think he's a partner in the production entitled to a full share of the profits and proceeds? Show the judge your contract baby. No chance in the world as demonstrated by your first "chain letter" attempt. Go get another job and write some more. Next time get a contract for the big bucks.
NEW ATTITUDE

United States

#19 Nov 26, 2008
did anyone miss the part about a $78,000 chiropratic bill?! Seriously!
what

Miami, FL

#20 Nov 26, 2008
Mel Gibson is nothing but a drunken piece of crap who has NEVER made a good movie!
about time

United States

#21 Nov 26, 2008
Let's be real people, he is gong to costa rica because it's CHEAP. this way he will have more money to send to the dress wearing nazi over in vatican city
Average Joe

Pompano Beach, FL

#22 Nov 26, 2008
about time wrote:
Let's be real people, he is gong to costa rica because it's CHEAP. this way he will have more money to send to the dress wearing nazi over in vatican city
Have you ever been to Costa Rica? Stop the bigotry!
Walter

United States

#23 Nov 26, 2008
what wrote:
Mel Gibson is nothing but a drunken piece of crap who has NEVER made a good movie!
I hear he put up a scarejew in front of his house to keep you away.
Not So Sure

Hollywood, FL

#24 Nov 26, 2008
Gloom and Doom wrote:
What a crock. The screenwriter was paid for his screen writing. Does he think he's a partner in the production entitled to a full share of the profits and proceeds? Show the judge your contract baby. No chance in the world as demonstrated by your first "chain letter" attempt. Go get another job and write some more. Next time get a contract for the big bucks.
Any Questions? Gloom and Doom is right on the mark.
Not So Sure

Hollywood, FL

#25 Nov 26, 2008
what wrote:
Mel Gibson is nothing but a drunken piece of crap who has NEVER made a good movie!
Quit playing with yourself. It causes you to heloosinate. Yah Baby..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jose, Costa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing family member Aug 17 Eliza 1
Arow Jun '15 gjest 5
News Angelica Campos (Jun '10) Mar '15 cats 252
" Dentist in Costa Rica " forum has been moved (Feb '15) Feb '15 JMKofTx 1
News Raul Castro says U.S. must return Guantanamo to... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Doc Proper 1
6 cents per KWH in Costa Rica in two years (Jun '14) Jun '14 bulletbob43 1
News Costa Rica is demanding US explain 'Cuban Twitter' (Apr '14) Apr '14 DaveNY 3
More from around the web