Ask for More- Bigger Is Not Always Be...

Ask for More- Bigger Is Not Always Better-Big Projects or White Elephants?

Max Hartman

Limón, Costa Rica

#1 Aug 19, 2008
With well over USD$ 1 Billion in projected Projects for both Ports Limon and Moin, Costa Rica, it is indeed amazing to see the apparent freezing over of the World Economy in reaction to the nearly doubling of World Oil prices in the democratically elected Governments of this (Western) Hemisphere, responding to shrinking dollars which may have valued $72 million in 2007, but now perhaps ($36 million)?
When winter sets in in the Northern USA, Canada, the United Kingdom and Europe, I know many "snowbirds" who will be flocking to Puerto Limon and the Southern Caribbean of Costa Rica to stay for 4-6 months in our balmy, 80 degree F average climate, saving nearly 50% of their anticipated Heating Oil Bill ($1000-$2000 per month)in the above mentioned countries.

Why not come early in September-December 2008?

Hope to see you in Costa Rica and Limon this winter (or is it called summer here)?

LOVING LIMON

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puerto Limon, Costa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crime (Aug '14) Aug '14 i care 1
News Slothful joys of Costa Rica (May '11) May '11 Tee 1
need some place reasonable to live in cahuita (Oct '09) Oct '09 Just The Facts 2
What's Going On Down There? (Mar '07) Oct '09 Ivy1 3
News World Bank puts up $72 million for Puerto Limon (May '08) May '08 boston 1
mosquito bites (Jun '07) Sep '07 Ivy1 3
More from around the web