At least one injured in truck crash o...

At least one injured in truck crash on I-83 south

There are 9 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Nov 17, 2010, titled At least one injured in truck crash on I-83 south. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Police and rescue personnel are responding to a crash on Interstate 83 south at the Strinestown exit in Conewago Township, according to York County 911 and Pennsylvania State Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

sam barnett

York, PA

#1 Nov 17, 2010
this was a tree that fell right on the truck its not good
jack

Mcsherrystown, PA

#2 Nov 17, 2010
i was just up that way 83 north was blocked not 83 south
Just me

Harrisburg, PA

#3 Nov 17, 2010
I just came from that way, the accident was on 83 South and that's what is backed up. No problem on 83 North.
heh

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Nov 17, 2010
that heli is sweet!
chuck

York, PA

#5 Nov 17, 2010
Thank God the driver wasn't killed. That was one heck of a whack. There are a lot of trees along 83 whose roots are exposed on the roadway side. Maybe this is a "shovel ready" project that our INMATES could work on.
treessuck

York, PA

#6 Nov 17, 2010
glad he's okay.
Kevin Patterson

Brea, CA

#7 Nov 17, 2010
I was north bound when this happened and seen all of it happen. Some of the limbs hit on our side in the hammer lane. I can't see how he lived through this. It really shook me up.
hmmm

York, PA

#8 Nov 17, 2010
chuck wrote:
Thank God the driver wasn't killed. That was one heck of a whack. There are a lot of trees along 83 whose roots are exposed on the roadway side. Maybe this is a "shovel ready" project that our INMATES could work on.
Fortunately our stimulus money was spent to repave roads that didn't need to be repaved for years. Projects like this and more bridge work is where it should have went. Too bad construction lobbyists made sure that didn't happen. Kinsley spent what, 3,000,000 or so lobbying lawmakers?
Just saying

Moorestown, NJ

#9 Nov 18, 2010
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately our stimulus money was spent to repave roads that didn't need to be repaved for years. Projects like this and more bridge work is where it should have went. Too bad construction lobbyists made sure that didn't happen. Kinsley spent what, 3,000,000 or so lobbying lawmakers?
Construction workers can't just go do things without being hired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dallastown grad Lindsay Erin tours York County ... Mar '15 Hailey 1
News Doctor accused of breast touch gets trial (May '08) Mar '15 It happened to me... 19
News Vehicles burglarized at LA Fitness in Mancheste... Mar '15 GymRatJuice 1
News Sinhue Johnson's fight over his family shows ch... (Jan '15) Jan '15 lady 59
News Police: Dover man strangled girlfriend's dog (Dec '14) Dec '14 Jeremiah 1
News YDR election preview: Thompson challenges Perry... (Oct '14) Oct '14 lady 1
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Oct '14) Oct '14 7968ihuy 1
More from around the web