Arrest made in Yazoo City homicide

Arrest made in Yazoo City homicide

There are 3 comments on the WLBT-TV Jackson story from Mar 22, 2010, titled Arrest made in Yazoo City homicide. In it, WLBT-TV Jackson reports that:

Saturday a body was discovered in a field in Yazoo City; Sunday afternoon police had a suspect in custody in the case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLBT-TV Jackson.

Dontrell

Yazoo City, MS

#1 Mar 26, 2010
Man they really dont kno who did it the gun proves it all until than man release them!! and jsu because he was last seen with him doesnt mean none
Bruen

United States

#2 Apr 8, 2010
Dontrell wrote:
Man they really dont kno who did it the gun proves it all until than man release them!! and jsu because he was last seen with him doesnt mean none
Dontrell, I suppose you wrote the comment. Looking at your spelling, you must have graduated from Yazoo City High.
Brook

United States

#3 Apr 21, 2010
Thank you Bruen for drawing attention to the typo's in Dontrell's post. Here is a little advice for you - check your grammer!
I graduated from Yazoo City High School.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yazoo County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News in Re: the Heirship of Albert Gardner. Kashonna... (Dec '13) Feb '17 xoxo 56
albert gardner heirs (Sep '14) Sep '16 Niki tt 6
Albert Gardner Heirs (May '15) Sep '16 Niki tt 4
News Former Metro Area D. J. Beaten and Robbed (Dec '07) Nov '15 Mary 30
News Power outage at Miss. federal prison (Jun '14) Jul '14 Momma Bear 8
News Storm sweeps flooding, strong winds through state (Apr '14) Apr '14 storm 1
News Possible tornado injures 7, damages homes in Co... (Apr '14) Apr '14 storm 1
More from around the web