Feds investigating potential puppy mi...

Feds investigating potential puppy mill in Selah

There are 2 comments on the KEPR CBS 19 story from Sep 27, 2012, titled Feds investigating potential puppy mill in Selah. In it, KEPR CBS 19 reports that:

Metal scraps and garbage blanket this property in Selah. Action News first learned about it when neighbors were just tired of looking at the mess off North Wenas Road and asked me to investigate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KEPR CBS 19.

wondering

Ellensburg, WA

#1 Oct 13, 2012
Soo, what has happened to all the puppies at this puppy mill? Were people fined? Charges filed?? Where is the FOLLOW-UP STORY????
crazyhrse

Selah, WA

#2 Mar 6, 2013
I would love to know if anything ever came of this. I know that persons were always questioned by many about their practices of animal (dog and horse) treatment. Sad property and it definitely should be looked into

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yakima County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High speed pursuit puts Wapato School District ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 hiding information 2
News Grandview daycare co-owner accused of child mol... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Marcella 1
News Murder, or accidental shooting? (Aug '08) Jun '14 jene 1,038
News Yakima Training Center incident leaves 1 Soldie... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Joe 1
News In brief: Body found in Newport park - Mon, 16 ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 manuel mejia 2
News E. Coli cases up this year in Yakima County (Sep '13) Sep '13 warrior 4 u 1
News Man Charged In Alleged Toppenish Shooting (Oct '12) Oct '12 dont worry about it 1
More from around the web