Yakima County pot expo shutdown

Oct 15, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KIMA

Medical marijuana proponents were attempting to hold a first-of-its-kind weed expo near Grandview today.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2011

Since: Jan 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Aahhh yes that is GRANDVIEW for u..DUHH THEY COULD'VE BROUGHT IN $$$@ the our stores or our places to dine in..WE "" grandview"" Need ppl comming in to see what type of town we have so maybe we can ppl to wanna try to open up a business here who cares if they are visiting or enjoying themselves at a hempfest..its not like Mr. albarca never enjoyed I do recall seeing pictures of him how should I say kicking back getting all blazed nd having a few drinks lol...SO YES MAYBE NEXT TIME THEY SHOULD COOPERATE THEY I'M SURE THEY WOULD BE THERE TO MAKE SURE NOTHING ILLEGAL WOULD HAPPEN..BUT GRANDVIEW NEEDS NEW BUSINESSES NEW PPL NEW FACES..OH WHY HIDE THE TRUTH GRANDVIEW NEEDS THE MONEY!!!!
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Evidently these officials were absent on the day they discussed the first amendment in civics class!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yakima County Discussions

Search the Yakima County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder, or accidental shooting? (Aug '08) Jun '14 jene 1,038
Yakima Training Center incident leaves 1 Soldie... Mar '14 Joe 1
In brief: Body found in Newport park - Mon, 16 ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 manuel mejia 2
E. Coli cases up this year in Yakima County (Sep '13) Sep '13 warrior 4 u 1
Feds investigating potential puppy mill in Selah (Oct '12) Mar '13 crazyhrse 2
Man Charged In Alleged Toppenish Shooting (Oct '12) Oct '12 dont worry about it 1
Juvenile offenders build Sunnyside home: 'I fee... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Nele K 1
•••
•••