NEW Union Gap man killed, body dumped...

NEW Union Gap man killed, body dumped along river

There are 4 comments on the Yakima Herald-Republic story from Nov 11, 2008, titled NEW Union Gap man killed, body dumped along river. In it, Yakima Herald-Republic reports that:

An unidentified man was killed at a residence on Carey Avenue in Union Gap late last night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yakima Herald-Republic.

Corvallis, OR

#1 Dec 14, 2008
Ken-We Love & miss you lot's,Stay Strong.We're here for you.[Always]You're in our prayers.

Soon to be wife,Gigi,Ciara,& Kids

Yakima, WA

#2 Dec 19, 2008
Russ Martha Kreasha

Mesa, AZ

#4 Jan 9, 2009
Just to everyone who reads these we're just trying to figure out what kinda person "gigi" is? She has kids knowing that ken murdered donald pike in cold blood and she is still wanting to be his wife, wanting to put her children around a monster like that, what kind of person is she? Worthless. I think they need to get married and she needs to be in the cell next to him for life. Because they are both worthless.
yes really

Seattle, WA

#5 Feb 17, 2009
gigi is probably some crack hore that needs a dad for her kids and cant find anyone that is not in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yakima County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rob Ford Mar 10 5150loc 1
News Cops debate giving tribal police authority over... (Jan '08) Dec '17 Ms hastings 21
News Utah father of four deported without warning de... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Michael 1
News Officials identify woman found dead at Kiwanis ... (Jul '17) Jul '17 CORY 1
Yakima County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots (Oct '16) Oct '16 Yakima 2
High speed pursuit puts Wapato School District ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 hiding information 2
News Grandview daycare co-owner accused of child mol... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Marcella 1