Murder, or accidental shooting?

Murder, or accidental shooting?

There are 1038 comments on the Yakima Herald-Republic story from Aug 1, 2008, titled Murder, or accidental shooting?. In it, Yakima Herald-Republic reports that:

Defendant Michael Spencer, left, and defense attorney John Crowley watch witnesses testifity during Spencer's trial on Thursday, July 31, 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yakima Herald-Republic.

friend of beccas

Centralia, WA

#61 Aug 15, 2008
just me wrote:
peace be with you and your family most of all your babies take good care of them ....love you your cousin
BRAVO COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER
union gap

Prosser, WA

#62 Aug 15, 2008
BECCA. my fu$#%& bad. sorry i'm not perfect like you. you guys bunch of idiots . tryin to find anything you can you talk shit.....o well SPENCER IS A MURDERER
union gap

Prosser, WA

#63 Aug 15, 2008
oh and one more thing.....society is in danger with me....wut kind of crap is that. is that supposed to like hurt my feelings or something.
those kids ARE in danger with him. wut kindof freak pulls a gun and fires in front of his children. that will live with them for the rest of their lives. hope he's proud of that
think about this

United States

#64 Aug 16, 2008
i totally agree union gap
j e yakima

United States

#65 Aug 16, 2008
friend of beccas
Olympia, WA Reply »
|#61 Yesterday

just me wrote:
peace be with you and your family most of all your babies take good care of them ....love you your cousin
BRAVO COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER

this may change your mind but this was wrote for mike spencer .
j e yakima

United States

#66 Aug 17, 2008
i hope todays paper helps a few more out there to understand ,really the blame should be at the prosacutor ,she didnt or they didnt want to go for the real truth manslaughter, this wont help but if u look at it he coulda got 5 yrs manslaughter as it is he did 2 yrs so its not like he didnt do anytime an now he lives with it for the rest of his life .
your all stupid

Kennewick, WA

#67 Aug 17, 2008
oh and one more thing.....society is in danger with me....wut kind of crap is that. is that supposed to like hurt my feelings or something.
those kids ARE in danger with him. wut kindof freak pulls a gun and fires in front of his children. that will live with them for the rest of their lives. hope he's proud of that

THE KIDS WERE NOT IN THE ROOM WHEN GUN WENT OFF GET YOUR STORY RIGHT AND JUST STOP ALL THE CRAP GET OVER IT AND LET HER REST IN PEACE THIS TALK IS VERY STUPID YOU TALK LIKE YOUR 2 YEARS OLD GIVE IT A REST FALLOW HER MOMS WISH . LET EVERY ONE GET ON WITH THERE LIVES AND THE JURY DID THERE JOB AND WAS VERY ALERT TO EVERY THING MAYBE YOU HAD YOUR EYES CLOSED TO WHAT YOU DIDNT WANT TO KNOW.
union gap

Richland, WA

#68 Aug 17, 2008
mike spencer's family and friends are the ones who got on here and started the shit talkin.
i can asy and write whatever i want.... freedom of speech. if you don't like the things i write than don't read them simple as that. your wasten your time because nothing you say will make me think different.
stoptheviolence

Kennewick, WA

#69 Aug 17, 2008
And the struggle continues...JUSTICE IS NOT SERVED, UNTILL CRIME VICTIMS ARE. Please help elect a "victim friendly" Prosecutor for Yakima County. Thank you, and remember... you may be next to become a victim or co-victim of a crime.
Peace
where is the justice

Sunnyside, WA

#70 Aug 17, 2008
this whole situation makes me sick and all u people in here talking about how good mike is need you're brains checked! WHAT IF IT WAS YOU'RE DAUGHTER,FRIEND,SISTER,MOTHER? ???
Cynthia from Cowiche

Spokane, WA

#71 Aug 17, 2008
What is wrong with all you people? Let It GO!!!!!!
For the people who know Mike you know the truth and for the people that know Becca you know the truth. But what really gets me is NONE of you are telling the truth. You can't even put your real names in here. Carmen Spencer I am ashamed of you. I have known you for a long time and know your true feelings of your brother Ike and what he did to you and your sister's. WOW
Carmen Spencer

Seaview, WA

#72 Aug 18, 2008
for one thing, i have been on this once before, and it was nothing to pertain to this accendent.
two) my family has nothing to do with this mess, if you have the nerve, i sugest you say it to my face..........
three) mikie & becca & kids have always been very close to our family, and yes we love them very much . No matter what anybody has to say about it.
four) we would do anything for those children, so yes we well fight for them, and help them no matter what it takes.
five) your comment it total out of context.
Six) give me your full name or face me, and no fake addreses please.
you must know where i"m, go for it ..... If you have the guts.
And, what ever happend in my life, is none of your concern.
you need to take the tatams family reply & spencer's in stopping all of this gossip, It is not going to do any good. So i guess until you can face me this conversation is over. Thank You.
and let everyone rest in peace
Carmen Spencer

Montesano, WA

#73 Aug 18, 2008
Carmen Spencer, located in Tieton, Wash.
june

United States

#74 Aug 18, 2008
oh brother ,Cynthia u are bright .u must not have any brothers or sisters because theres not any1 that hasnt been mad at a brother or a sister an said or done something they wished they hadent .
by the way cynthia ive known carmen all my life an she dont know a cynthia from cowiche so stop your shit talk an face her an say what u just said on here she wont lie to u or any1 else .oh for give me you lied about your own name so id say dont bother saying anymore because i wouldnt beleave a word of it anyway you cant even use your real name roflmao. AND DONT TELL ME SHE KNOWS YOU BECAUSE I ASKED HER MYSELF IF SHE KNEW A CYNTHIA FROM COWICHE AN SHE DONT SO STICK THAT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE HONEY .
Cynthia from Cowiche

Charlotte, NC

#75 Aug 18, 2008
I tnink everyone on here is right. You are full of it. Carmen Slagg. June what's your last name. I do live in Cowiche and know alot about the Spencer's of Cowiche. Oh you asked her yourself, as if she'd tell you anyway. If you both would pull your heads out of your butt you would remember me. Think REAL hard Carmen Slagg.
Tabitha from Cowiche

Pasco, WA

#76 Aug 18, 2008
Cynthia from Cowiche..... I’m very serious about this!! You better back of my mother. She has nothing to do with any of this crap going on, on this blog except for the fact that she was stating she loves her family. Have you seen her name going back and forth on here bickering with all these childish people NO!!! You just said in your blog to all these people "What is wrong with you people...Let it go!!" Then you turn right around and start behaving just like them. Well why you would pick my mother to be so disrespectful too on here out of all the people in this family is beyond me. REGUARDLESS of any downfalls that have happened in her past between her siblings that is none of your business. Frankly my mother I’m sure if she does know who you are has never and would never do or say such things about you. Obviously you were not that close to our family or my mother would remember who you are. Leave her alone....She doesn’t deserve to be named or treated this way on the site!!! And I myself want nothing to do with this trashing myself either....If this company was smart they would get ride of this whole BLOGS OF WAR.
june

United States

#77 Aug 18, 2008
yep you talk like a punk .cant an wont say who you really are, well tell ya what, i dont much give a crap just so you know ,i just know you talk the talk but cant walk the walk. you dont need to know my name . an to tell you the truth i wouldnt want to know you because people like you just keep lying an like to keep crap rolling .an another thing you wouldnt use your real name because then id beable to confront you.howeven i wouldnt wast my time on something like you an you will not hear me again so say want you want cuz no1 really cares on this side anyway lol.
june

United States

#78 Aug 18, 2008
good job tab but i wouldnt say anymore on hear its just all carp your mom wouldnt want you to lower yourself to there level, an here i sit doing it lol .ok lets all let them talk to themselves on here an say no more about it or for that mater just not even read the crap c u later hon love u bye forever on here anyway
Cynthia from Cowiche

Indian Trail, NC

#79 Aug 18, 2008
Excellant. Just what I wanted. Bye
No hope for dummies

United States

#80 Aug 18, 2008
I agree with June on everything but one I dont think Cynthia is anyone other than a TATUM or she wouldnt say anything about Carmen.
OF ALL PEOPLE CARMEN.Thats just a joke if I ever heard one .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yakima County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High speed pursuit puts Wapato School District ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 hiding information 2
News Grandview daycare co-owner accused of child mol... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Marcella 1
News Yakima Training Center incident leaves 1 Soldie... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Joe 1
News In brief: Body found in Newport park - Mon, 16 ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 manuel mejia 2
News E. Coli cases up this year in Yakima County (Sep '13) Sep '13 warrior 4 u 1
News Feds investigating potential puppy mill in Selah (Oct '12) Mar '13 crazyhrse 2
News Man Charged In Alleged Toppenish Shooting (Oct '12) Oct '12 dont worry about it 1
More from around the web