Woman's body found in Sunnyside canal

Woman's body found in Sunnyside canal

There are 6 comments on the Yakima Herald-Republic story from Jul 5, 2008, titled Woman's body found in Sunnyside canal. In it, Yakima Herald-Republic reports that:

Detectives are seeking the identity of a woman found floating in a Sunnyside canal Friday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yakima Herald-Republic.

becky

Kennewick, WA

#1 Jul 8, 2008
i heard she was an confidential informant for the DEA
little

Grandview, WA

#2 Jul 10, 2008
this is a crazy story cuz I've heard different things....i guess her i.d. was in her back pocket ....then family doesn't want to release her name...and now detectives are saying they don't know who it is...i think that if they know they should show pictures just in case someone seen her somewhere and who she was with..just to help find who did it
Hmm

Stanford, CA

#3 Jul 23, 2008
I heard she had HIV
kasey

Otis, OR

#4 Jul 23, 2008
why would they want to kill her?
friend

Yakima, WA

#5 Aug 6, 2008
Hmm wrote:
I heard she had HIV
how do u know that, huh?
Big Tripp

Wenatchee, WA

#6 Aug 6, 2008
People are telling me it might be my cousin, But I dont know. If it is her first name is Esperanza.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yakima County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High speed pursuit puts Wapato School District ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 hiding information 2
News Grandview daycare co-owner accused of child mol... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Marcella 1
News Murder, or accidental shooting? (Aug '08) Jun '14 jene 1,038
News Yakima Training Center incident leaves 1 Soldie... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Joe 1
News In brief: Body found in Newport park - Mon, 16 ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 manuel mejia 2
News E. Coli cases up this year in Yakima County (Sep '13) Sep '13 warrior 4 u 1
News Feds investigating potential puppy mill in Selah (Oct '12) Mar '13 crazyhrse 2
More from around the web