NEW Granger man charged with shooting paintballs at City Hall

Oct 31, 2008 Full story: Yakima Herald-Republic

A 21-year-old Granger man was charged today with shooting up Granger City Hall and four police cars with paint balls.

Read more
Brian

Olympia, WA

#1 Nov 1, 2008
Was there any actual damage done? Such as broken windows, etc.? Because the paint in paint balls is water soluable and rinses right off. Also, I know first hand what the police will do if your house gets hit by paint balls. Absolutely nothing! Really, does a person really need to be arrested and prosecuted for this. Wasting thousands of dollars on dragging a silly prank through the courts? Come on Granger. Lighten up and get a sense of humor.
Selah Resident

Sunnyside, WA

#3 Nov 25, 2008
The criminal justice system should set an example and give this idiot the maximum punishment. People in Central Washington (an obviously other places like Olympia) are too light on criminals. We need to start severely punishing those who have absolutely no respect for the Rule of Law.
Selah Resident

Sunnyside, WA

#4 Nov 25, 2008
Brian wrote:
Lighten up and get a sense of humor.
Yeah, it's OK to shoot paint balls at police cars. You got to be kidding. Condoning this type of criminal conduct is pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yakima County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High speed pursuit puts Wapato School District ... Nov '14 hiding information 2
News Grandview daycare co-owner accused of child mol... Oct '14 Marcella 1
News Murder, or accidental shooting? (Aug '08) Jun '14 jene 1,038
News Yakima Training Center incident leaves 1 Soldie... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Joe 1
News In brief: Body found in Newport park - Mon, 16 ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 manuel mejia 2
News E. Coli cases up this year in Yakima County (Sep '13) Sep '13 warrior 4 u 1
News Feds investigating potential puppy mill in Selah (Oct '12) Mar '13 crazyhrse 2
More from around the web