Parade deemed successful

Dec 16, 2010 Full story: WytheNews

Everybody loves a parade and Saturday proved it. An estimated crowd of 1,000 people lined the streets of Wytheville to view this year's Christmas parade sponsored by Wythe County Community Hospital.

Full Story
Snow Angel

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Dec 16, 2010
Hats off to the Wythe County Community Hospital, you did a wonderful job! Wytheville Virginia is a great town to live in, especially this time of the year. Merry Christmas to everyone!
Just Me

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Dec 16, 2010
I agree, the parade was great!
you have got to be kiddin

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Dec 18, 2010
This was THE WORST parade I can ever remember. There was one band and the rest were sloppy floats and mostly commerial advertising. Lifepoint is more concerned about people thinking they care about the community that doing a good job.
Agree

Hillsville, VA

#4 Dec 18, 2010
The parade did pretty much suck!! Where were all the churches with their floats? True that to being commercial. Was very disappointed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wythe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wythe manufacturers merge to form Somic America (Feb '10) Oct 17 Troubled paradise 79
Wythe County to host concussion workshop for fo... Aug '14 lefty 2
George Wythe Hotel Receives $600,000 Grant From... (Dec '11) Jun '14 Logan 21
Dogs Deserve Better' protests in Wytheville (Mar '14) Mar '14 Billy 19
Dogs in a Box (Aug '12) Mar '14 Mary Mooney 17
Town Of Wythe Sex Offenders (Feb '14) Feb '14 NotAFan 1
Drivn (Mar '11) Nov '13 Kay 3

Wythe County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE