Wythe County deputies search for viol...

Wythe County deputies search for violent attack suspect

There are 3 comments on the WSLS story from Nov 7, 2008, titled Wythe County deputies search for violent attack suspect. In it, WSLS reports that:

Wythe County Sheriff's deputies say they're search for a man they believe violently attacked a woman, early Friday morning, November 7th.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSLS.

Columbus, IN

#1 Nov 9, 2008
I think its Kinda Funny That The Woman has three kids by darryl and you are tryin to say he raped her !! highly doubt it !! i think yuu all neeed to really step back and look @ the facts !! they have been together off and on for almost ten yrs !! so yeah !! whatever !!

Ashburn, VA

#2 Nov 10, 2008
Darryl lives with Joann. He is not her ex-boyfriend. He is the father of all three of her children. They might have had a fight but she is lying about certain facts.
just the facts

Ashburn, VA

#3 Nov 10, 2008
Darryl tried to kill himself about 7 weeks ago because of Joanne. When he went to court the judge ordered him to Marion Insitute because the judge felt he was harmful to himself and others. Due to the fact that Joanne called him constantly wanting him to come home, darryl talked a counselor into letting him go home after only 3 days. Darryl LIVES with Joanne. He moved away from her shortly after he got out of Marion because they could not get along. She bought him a bus ticket to go back to her. She should leave him alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wythe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clerk of Court Sep 13 Sunshine 1
News Rural Retreat home invasion investigated Aug '15 Lamar 2
snitch Jul '15 blonde 1
Cindy Jones who does she think she is! (May '12) Jun '15 truthhurts 12
Relay For Life May '15 black oak 1
News Wythe manufacturers merge to form Somic America (Feb '10) Apr '15 lol 81
News Wythe County to host concussion workshop for fo... (Aug '14) Aug '14 lefty 2
More from around the web