Vehicle searched in fatal crash

Vehicle searched in fatal crash

There are 1 comment on the WytheNews story from Oct 30, 2009, titled Vehicle searched in fatal crash. In it, WytheNews reports that:

Wythe County's top prosecutor confirmed this week that police are looking into whether "dusting" - inhaling cans of compressed gas to get high - could have played a role in last weekend's head-on crash that killed two sisters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WytheNews.

2nd fidle

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Nov 2, 2009
April was my friend. she loved life and didn,t need a stimulant to enjoy everything she did. Recreational drugs are one thing , but to get behind a wheel of a car with a drug that impairs your ability to comprehend reality is horrible. I miss April even though we never saw each other much. It,s the sadest thing for her to leave this world in the manner she did....how mind altering is that? No drug can relieve my sorrow from this heartbreaking un-necesary event.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wythe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you have no chance with a court appointed attor... Nov '16 wytheman 1
Costa Coffee Background Check Nov '16 Jack 2
News Rural Retreat home invasion investigated (Aug '15) Jul '16 Desure 3
Clerk of Court (Sep '15) Jul '16 Desure 2
Drones (Oct '15) Jul '16 Desure 2
Hope Pain Clinci (Mar '16) May '16 Wondering 2
Town Of Wythe Sex Offenders (Feb '14) May '16 Billy Bignuts 3
More from around the web