Barker leaves Wythe commisionera s of...

Barker leaves Wythe commisionera s office

There are 13 comments on the Clinch Valley News story from Feb 18, 2011, titled Barker leaves Wythe commisionera s office. In it, Clinch Valley News reports that:

Faye Hudson Barker is an exception to the rule that most adults will change jobs at least seven times during their lifetime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clinch Valley News.

hawk

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 18, 2011
Good luck Mrs Barker you have worked very hard and by far will be the most experienced candidate. I think I have already seen some Kegley for Commissioner stickers. He could not win Treasurer so what makes him think he could win this one?
no thanks

Radford, VA

#2 Feb 22, 2011
I wouldn't vote for Kegley if he was the only person running. I went to there office because they had a vehicle I sold 2 years ago on my tax ticket and he was no help at all. Told me I need to track the guy down in another state and get a bill of sale. Went to the DMV and asked the clerk about it and she said "no problem" and wiped it off my record in 2 seconds.
no way

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2011
Kegley doesnt stand a chance. You have to be nice to people to win a popularity contest.
chuck

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Feb 25, 2011
Has he ever really worked a day in his life? POS
Ken Harris

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2011
hawk wrote:
Good luck Mrs Barker you have worked very hard and by far will be the most experienced candidate. I think I have already seen some Kegley for Commissioner stickers. He could not win Treasurer so what makes him think he could win this one?
What??? This lady is the most lazy, smelliest people I know...Come own Wytheville?? Really???
really

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Oct 21, 2011
Ken Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
What??? This lady is the most lazy, smelliest people I know...Come own Wytheville?? Really???
You have an "education" use it and learn to spell DL!! You need another glass of wine to go with those crackers??
haha

Richmond, VA

#7 Oct 22, 2011
Ken Harris wrote:
<quoted text>What??? This lady is the most lazy, smelliest people I know...Come own Wytheville?? Really???
You are a complete idiot!
THE JUDGE

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Oct 22, 2011
Ken Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD LORD, WHAT A DAMN 'TARD.

THE JUDGE HAS SPOKEN
Reason

Miamisburg, OH

#9 Oct 22, 2011
This election has gotten down right nasty. The people of Wythe County deserve far more than this classless behavior from classless individuals.

I'd love to find the ip addresses of some of these posts that constitute grand libel... My guess is that many of them originated from the Wythe County Court House. Wouldn't that be a great "October Surprise" to run to the Enterprise with, just a few weeks before election day?
tired of it

Charlotte, NC

#10 Oct 23, 2011
Reason wrote:
This election has gotten down right nasty. The people of Wythe County deserve far more than this classless behavior from classless individuals.
I'd love to find the ip addresses of some of these posts that constitute grand libel... My guess is that many of them originated from the Wythe County Court House. Wouldn't that be a great "October Surprise" to run to the Enterprise with, just a few weeks before election day?
Completely agree!!!!

Some of these posts are just showing complete ignorance. People do not understand that when they post things that are complete lies that they are hurting people. They also don't realize that what they say can be traced by the people that run the site.
Duh

Ivy, VA

#11 Oct 23, 2011
Ken Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you put such stupid remarks on here? It makes you sound like a idiot so I guess you are. It is NICE you can't think of anything negative about FAYE BARKER FOR COMMISSIONER OF THE REVENUE.
Election November 8th

Ivy, VA

#12 Oct 23, 2011
Wythe County Candidates Forum October 27, 6 pm at the Wythe County Board of Supervisors meeting room. Each candidate will have 3 minutes to introduce themselves. Q & A to follow. Free. Sponsored by the Wytheville-Wythe-Bland Chamber of Commerce non-partisan Legislative Committee.
It will be interesting to see who shows.
honest abe

Nashville, TN

#13 Nov 2, 2011
Election November 8th wrote:
Wythe County Candidates Forum October 27, 6 pm at the Wythe County Board of Supervisors meeting room. Each candidate will have 3 minutes to introduce themselves. Q & A to follow. Free. Sponsored by the Wytheville-Wythe-Bland Chamber of Commerce non-partisan Legislative Committee.
It will be interesting to see who shows.
Senate candidate John Lamie showed up. his opponent Carico did not.
Senate candidate Brandon Bell showed up. his opponent _____ Smith didn't.
John Lamie stayed for entire session and answered questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wythe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Search warrant leads to four arrests (Mar '13) Mar 29 Teresa 4
snitch (Jul '15) Mar '18 On point 2
Dogs in a Box (Aug '12) Jan '18 Pauly 20
Drones (Oct '15) Jan '18 wickedudett 3
snitches (Oct '17) Oct '17 fedup 1
Cindy Jones who does she think she is! (May '12) Aug '17 Ariel 13
jsgirl (Jul '17) Jul '17 JSGIRL 1