Remains of woman identified

Feb 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Independent Herald

According to the Wyoming County Sheriff's Department, the remains belonged to 37-year-old Rachel Toler, an Oceana area woman last seen on August 9. Other county residents who disappeared in the same time frame as Toler have not been found: Sherry Myers, Brian David Cook and Chester Stewart.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
snakeskater8

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

we love you Rachel and will never forget you we hope you make it to Heaven.

its funny how people start listening when your gone.
Mommys pride and joy

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Yes she is gonna be very missed! And yeah they never cared while she was here and now it's just to late to apologize or even think about caring now! My mommy never hurt anyone and she didn't deserve this. Whoever done this please just know you took my heart away! And you will pay for it god will take care of you that's for sure! I love and miss you so much!! R.I.P mommy
Your heart and soul
Pride and joy
Lori Michelle
concerned citizen

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

Narcotics anonymous meeting starting march 2
Oceana library 7 pm every friday
concerned citizen

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

Opps sorry wrrong posting site
beauty

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

Mommys pride and joy wrote:
Yes she is gonna be very missed! And yeah they never cared while she was here and now it's just to late to apologize or even think about caring now! My mommy never hurt anyone and she didn't deserve this. Whoever done this please just know you took my heart away! And you will pay for it god will take care of you that's for sure! I love and miss you so much!! R.I.P mommy
Your heart and soul
Pride and joy
Lori Michelle
no honey your mom did not deserve this I don't no how they could lay down at night god will get them people does stuff like this will pay I would hate be in their shoes
Elizabeth cook

Northfork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Yes my aunt will be miss may u rest in peace aunt rachel
robert wife

Northfork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

my daughter Rachel will be miss may the angel watch over her she will be dearly miss!!!!!
janet

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

I am so sorry for the families of all the missing people. This is so scary for so much to be happening in a small town like Oceana, I hope God will lead the police to the people responsible for all this pain.
roberts son

Northfork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

i miss my sister Rachel.
beauty

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

janet wrote:
I am so sorry for the families of all the missing people. This is so scary for so much to be happening in a small town like Oceana, I hope God will lead the police to the people responsible for all this pain.
I hope they find out too who done this terrible thing I dont think no one deserved this and I don't no how they sleep at night and I pray to god they find who done this and they find rest of the people are missing
Mommys pride and joy

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Weither the cops find out or not me or someone else WILL!! People like that prob don't lose no sleep at night cause they are the devil..
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

So sorry to the family that lost their loved one!
Mommys pride and joy

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
So sorry to the family that lost their loved one!
Thank you
prayers going up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

My heart goes out to all those involved.May her and her family be at peace now.... May justice be brought to whoever could of done such violent acts on another human being no one deserves this! r.i.p rachel you are at peace now.
Mommys pride and joy

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

prayers going up wrote:
My heart goes out to all those involved.May her and her family be at peace now.... May justice be brought to whoever could of done such violent acts on another human being no one deserves this! r.i.p rachel you are at peace now.
This one will NEVER be at peace it helps a little but it can't replace her. I just hope me or someone else runs up on the retards that done this to my dear wonderful mommy!! I love you and miss you so much mommy R.I.P you are so missed mommy but NEVER forgotten!!
Just thinking

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

Is there a chance that she may not have been hurt by anyone and just went up there and died?
lea michelle

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judged:

I was wondering the same thing. Has a cause of death been determined? I hope that if someone did this to her, and left her there like that, that they catch them and make an example of them. I am so sorry to Rachels family. I knew her years ago and even if she did get a little sideways sometimes, she had a huge heart and would do anything she could for anyone. I hope this family can somehow find some comfort.
TouchedbyanAngel

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they find out too who done this terrible thing I dont think no one deserved this and I don't no how they sleep at night and I pray to god they find who done this and they find rest of the people are missing
Amen Sister I love you!! your my guiding angel who i love dearly
Mommys pride and joy

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judged:

Just thinking wrote:
Is there a chance that she may not have been hurt by anyone and just went up there and died?
Well ya know I can't believe that you would even say that!! My mommy was scared to go up on a cemetery to visit family during the day time more in less the night!! And she wouldnt leave me for nothing yes she was on drugs so WHAT!! But I know that she didn't go up there and just die she was MURDERED!! Believe it or NOT I don't care everyone knows well except you!!
I love you mommy and I miss you soooo much!! R.I.P and may god take care of the ones who done this to you!!
Just thinking

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judged:

I don't know that she was on drugs, I did not say that. A lot of people do go to cemetary's to party because they are private. I was not trying to say anything bad about your mom. If it was my family though, I would rather they had died than been murdered. I know I have not heard anything about foul play being suspected. I really feel bad for her and all of your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wyoming County Discussions

Search the Wyoming County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Human skeletal remains found near the border of... Apr 14 wondering 1
Anyone know anything about her? Apr 5 WTF 1
Commission approves funds for Oceana drug dog (Jul '13) Mar '14 Wendell 13
Judge Louise Staton files for re-election in fa... (Feb '08) Mar '14 Molly 7
Small town faces up to films image of 'Oxyana' (May '13) Feb '14 kdkeidl 12
Body Found In Wyoming County Feb '14 Countrygirl-99percent 1
Fred Grimm: Small town social ills rival those ... Jan '14 what 1
•••
•••