Police brief

Police brief

There are 12 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Feb 4, 2008, titled Police brief. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

A Pine Street woman is charged with selling "high grade" marijuana after detectives raided her home Saturday, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

aol

AOL

#1 Feb 4, 2008
that's it? that's all fitchburg's finest did all weekend?
Linda

Middletown, CT

#2 Feb 4, 2008
Hey AOL. Your comment makes no sense. What are you talking about Fitchburg? This was Gardner. Kinda makes you feel stupid making fun of a situation that only happened in your mind in Fitchburg.
unknown

Lunenburg, MA

#3 Feb 4, 2008
Hey Linda how old are you to try make someone feel stupid. Sorry she had a typo. Should she have written "that's all gardner's finest did all weekend?" I think she was saying that the whole weekend there was only one arrest. Calm down and grow up.
Linda

Middletown, CT

#4 Feb 4, 2008
Obviously you dont see that this same person does this all the time....if you read this all the time you would see and maybe you would have had a different tune to sing...you need to get a clue.
unknown wrote:
Hey Linda how old are you to try make someone feel stupid. Sorry she had a typo. Should she have written "that's all gardner's finest did all weekend?" I think she was saying that the whole weekend there was only one arrest. Calm down and grow up.
Linda

Middletown, CT

#5 Feb 4, 2008
THOUGHT YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW THAT A TYPO IS A SPELLING MISTAKE...NOT A WHOLE DIFFERENT WORD...
unknown wrote:
Hey Linda how old are you to try make someone feel stupid. Sorry she had a typo. Should she have written "that's all gardner's finest did all weekend?" I think she was saying that the whole weekend there was only one arrest. Calm down and grow up.
Bill Lord

AOL

#6 Feb 4, 2008
Another waste of time. These guys spent all that time going after a woman who was selling pot. Whew, I'll certainly sleep better tonight knowing she's out of personal recognisance and going to get probation. Go after the hard narcotics dealers and leave the pot people alone.
unknown

AOL

#7 Feb 7, 2008
seriously Linda. . how old are you. . the name linda just screams old to me. . and if thats true its just sad that you are arguing with people on here. . stop already. . read the stories n leave the stupid comments to urself

“Greetings from the Twin Cities”

Since: Apr 07

Bloomington, MN

#8 Feb 7, 2008
I agree with Bill Lord. We can all sleep better knowing that this evil, vile woman is off the streets... oh, wait, she is out on bond.. and will receive probation. What did we accomplish? Oh yeah, we added revenue to the police force so that they can go after more pot smokers...
When will people recognize this for what it is? A vicious cycle that leaves our citizens is worse shape than the offense could have.
Annon

Plainville, CT

#9 Feb 7, 2008
nakedlobo wrote:
I agree with Bill Lord. We can all sleep better knowing that this evil, vile woman is off the streets... oh, wait, she is out on bond.. and will receive probation. What did we accomplish? Oh yeah, we added revenue to the police force so that they can go after more pot smokers...
When will people recognize this for what it is? A vicious cycle that leaves our citizens is worse shape than the offense could have.
You look like you just smoked a bone! Not all pot heads get high and just chill on the couch like you nakedhomo. Some actually rob homes for their next bag. I guess peeps like you feel those type only "give us a bad name".

“Greetings from the Twin Cities”

Since: Apr 07

Bloomington, MN

#10 Feb 7, 2008
Actually Annon, just as some pot heads rob homes for their next bag, there are people who don't use any drugs and rob homes.... there are bad elements of every group.
It is not the marijuana that encourages the person to rob people, it is their predisposition to crime that encourages people to rob.
And leave the name calling alone... leave it to the children who can't yet make logical arguments.
Annon

Plainville, CT

#11 Feb 7, 2008
nakedlobo wrote:
Actually Annon, just as some pot heads rob homes for their next bag, there are people who don't use any drugs and rob homes.... there are bad elements of every group.
It is not the marijuana that encourages the person to rob people, it is their predisposition to crime that encourages people to rob.
And leave the name calling alone... leave it to the children who can't yet make logical arguments.
Environmental manipulations can be successful in reducing the incidence of crime by preventing full expression of genetic predispositional factors. For example, even very specific genetic disorders can be prevented by environmental (i.e.,dietary) interventions. Similarly, genetic influences for crime are seen as a predisposition to crime rather than as a predestination for crime.

“Greetings from the Twin Cities”

Since: Apr 07

Bloomington, MN

#12 Feb 8, 2008
Solid point. In fact, I think that would back up my point that if someone is predisposed to a life of crime and they smoke pot, the chances of them committing a crime is less... less initiative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worcester County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scesny convicted of murder and rape (Mar '12) Nov '16 Mama 79
Worcester County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests ... Sep '16 Oliver 2
News Food | NEW: Bootleggers Prohibition Pub Opens i... Sep '16 Consumer 1
News Neighbors kick plan for soccer facility in Fitc... (Jul '16) Aug '16 Jb y 13
News Leominster hit-and-run victim's mother says off... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Bruno Ma 1
News Landlord group meets Thursday (Mar '13) Jan '16 Emily 18
News After indictment, Worcester police officer arra... (Jul '14) Sep '15 Officer Shea 2
More from around the web