Woodward man arrested for lewd molest...

Woodward man arrested for lewd molestation [2 mins ago]

There are 10 comments on the KWTV Oklahoma City story from Jul 1, 2008, titled Woodward man arrested for lewd molestation [2 mins ago]. In it, KWTV Oklahoma City reports that:

A Woodward educator, former foster parent and minister of the New Covenant Church of Woodward was arrested Monday and charged with three counts of lewd molestation of a female under the age of 13.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWTV Oklahoma City.

DCMW

Newcastle, OK

#1 Jul 1, 2008
Thank God,he has been caught. This man did the same thing to my daughter at school over 14 years ago.
Faithful in ER

El Reno, OK

#2 Jul 2, 2008
I have known Mr.Dowty ALL my life. And he has NEVER tried to do anything with me. I don't believe this crap. He has never done anything but help me.
unknown

United States

#3 Jul 2, 2008
If it weren't for Mr Dowty I would not have graduated high school. He has done nothing but help me. I don't know if these accusations are true or not but I hate to think they are and I will always be thankful for the help and NONSEXUAL support he has given me!
4thechild

Kingfisher, OK

#4 Jul 20, 2008
DCMW wrote:
Thank God,he has been caught. This man did the same thing to my daughter at school over 14 years ago.
DCMW, You might seriously consider either contacting the detectives or the DA with your story. I'm sure the more that come forward the harder the charges will stick. I know alot of people have said the same thing you have
Woodward - 1234

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jul 25, 2008
Let's not forget that even the dear Lord above doesn't judge us until we stand before him on judgement day. So please people, innocent until completely proven guilty. Look in your on backyard. Concerned person that has known Ed for 30 years..........
No 1 child

Kingfisher, OK

#6 Dec 27, 2010
Excuse me but I am here this is the girl that he did it to and I know what happens so tell me it's not true
mastabatory cremes

Quanah, TX

#7 Jan 17, 2011
nothing sweeter than a child molester spooning with big bubba under the soft glow of a homemade prison candle after a long evening of being disciplined.
Kile

Overbrook, OK

#8 Oct 22, 2012
And today, this molester walks around with his head held high, like nothing ever happened. One of these days, he will meet his match both here on earth and beyond. He is as guilty as Sandusky. No difference at all.
chicken picken

United States

#9 Oct 28, 2012
Make a female out of him ,with a dull ax .Sick SOB .Once one, always one .Don't let him /her tell you they have changed
chickenpicken

United States

#10 Apr 11, 2013
Ha chicken picken there are two of us , we think the same way .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodward County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mother Of Missing Child Charged With Murder (Feb '06) Jan '17 Alvin Boss 49
News Woodward County fire spreads to nearly 90 squar... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Solida tells officers he shot his wife (Sep '15) Sep '15 dhejsusu 1
News Naked woman at golf tournament angers Woodward ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Rachel 19
News County officials approve district boundaries (Aug '11) Aug '11 Joe 1
News Oklahoma Teen Gets Less Than 2 Years For Shooting (Jun '10) Jun '10 Barbara 1
News Woodward Co officials break ground on new jail ... (May '10) May '10 TAXPAYER 1
More from around the web