Rapist receives second 30-year senten...

Rapist receives second 30-year sentence for attacks in Woodford County

There are 40 comments on the Kentucky.com story from Oct 3, 2007, titled Rapist receives second 30-year sentence for attacks in Woodford County. In it, Kentucky.com reports that:

Rapist receives second 30-year sentence for attacks in Woodford County CENTRAL KENTUCKY BUREAU VERSAILLES - Trevor Devon Johnson, the man accused of sexual assaults in three Central Kentucky counties, pleaded ... via Kentucky.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
taren

Frankfort, KY

#1 Apr 26, 2008
this has to be a sickness. no human should be in there right mind and want to hurt another. this person needs help,
keith

Montgomery, AL

#2 Dec 5, 2008
richards brother did the same thing. he killed mike blankinship over drugs. richard was my best friend for years the only way he hurt that lady would be if she caught him stealling the trailor he panics this time he went to far. it aint a sickness its just somebody who doesnt care about anyone but himself
kyatitagain

Danville, KY

#3 Jan 5, 2009
I thought there was 5 people involved in mike's murder.Why did Adam Neely and Frank Stevens not get into trouble?I ask again why is versailles police so stupid,and for the record we dont think strech killed Val either.....OPPPSSS maybe if she didn't lose some of the info we could figure it out
jim bob

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Jan 16, 2009
i knew richard and his brother too including jamie kinkaid witch is dead from drunk driving and i can tell you the kincaids are bad seeds and i do beleave that that women caught him stealing and he killed her.... they are bad people and they need to be under the jail. and for the val case i heard blankinship and stretch killed her and stretch killed blankinship for drugs years later bad people they better get him for murder
ammietdd

Georgetown, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2009
Well get your info right! Not all of the kincaids are bad seeds,and Jamie (may he rest in piece)was not a bad person,he just had a rough up-bringing.And Strech knew something about the night at Thortons,but u nor my family know for sure he did it.And there was 5 people involved in Mike's murder.The rest turned people over to get out of trouble.Police corruption u think yep....and MR JIM BOB learn how to spell
zelmobeatty

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 21, 2009
I think that Mike was killed in Anderson County and the state police investigated the case, so Versailles was not involved in that case. I am sure that the Versailles police did look at Stretch and Mike, but were not able to find anything that would indicate they were involved and since Mike is dead, he can never answer that for anyone

kyatitagain wrote:
I thought there was 5 people involved in mike's murder.Why did Adam Neely and Frank Stevens not get into trouble?I ask again why is versailles police so stupid,and for the record we dont think strech killed Val either.....OPPPSSS maybe if she didn't lose some of the info we could figure it out
kybubbles69

Lebanon, KY

#7 Jan 21, 2009
well if you are so sure,then tell what ya do know? maybe it can help.

“County Corruption”

Since: Sep 08

woodford county

#8 Jan 21, 2009
zelmobeatty wrote:
I think that Mike was killed in Anderson County and the state police investigated the case, so Versailles was not involved in that case. I am sure that the Versailles police did look at Stretch and Mike, but were not able to find anything that would indicate they were involved and since Mike is dead, he can never answer that for anyone
<quoted text>
so i take it your a cop,well i hope your not on duty looking at Topix,have better things to do i'm sure lol lol lol lol lol
Cheryl Ann

Paris, KY

#9 Jan 26, 2009
ammietdd wrote:
Well get your info right! Not all of the kincaids are bad seeds,and Jamie (may he rest in piece)was not a bad person,he just had a rough up-bringing.And Strech knew something about the night at Thortons,but u nor my family know for sure he did it.And there was 5 people involved in Mike's murder.The rest turned people over to get out of trouble.Police corruption u think yep....and MR JIM BOB learn how to spell
Speaking of needing to leard how to spell....that would be Rest in Peace NOT Rest in Piece you flippin' idiot! Put down the crack-pipe PLEASE!
kybubbles69

Lebanon, KY

#10 Jan 26, 2009
you need to stop calling people crack heads.Do you have a guilty mind?
Just Curious

Versailles, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2009
Actually crack head was not mentioned but put down the crack pipe was......
kybubbles69

Lebanon, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2009
Just Curious wrote:
Actually crack head was not mentioned but put down the crack pipe was......
she doesnt have any drug charges,an saying put the pipe down is like calling her one.
AmyToddyesTODD and proud

Versailles, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2009
Cheryl Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of needing to leard how to spell....that would be Rest in Peace NOT Rest in Piece you flippin' idiot! Put down the crack-pipe PLEASE!
come say that to my face ,cleveland ave versailles ky,do u have a crack pipe to be talking about one,thank you i dont smoke crack and i could care less what you say anymore maybe you need some drugs or some mental help,you belong with june brown soon she will be wearing orange
AmyToddyesTODD and proud

Versailles, KY

#14 Jan 27, 2009
Just Curious wrote:
Actually crack head was not mentioned but put down the crack pipe was......
you know if you have something to say to me or about me come say it to my face hun cause you dont have the guts,and your still hiding.......Sorry you are to ashamed to put ur name up
Cheryl Ann

Paris, KY

#15 Jan 27, 2009
AmyToddyesTODD and proud wrote:
<quoted text>you know if you have something to say to me or about me come say it to my face hun cause you dont have the guts,and your still hiding.......Sorry you are to ashamed to put ur name up
Once again, no one is going to tell you their names on here because you are NOT STABLE! Not only that, but all of the people on here that you say are "good" people are NOT and more than likely they live with you in your crack house. Also, you sure do talk a lot of trash about Dwain Smith, but didn't you have a kid with him?? You are just as much of a crackhead as he is!
AmyToddyesTODD and proud

Versailles, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2009
I WAS RAPED BY MR.SMITH thank you I DONT SMOKE CRACK EITHER SAY IT AGAIN,AND LETS SEE HOW A SLANDER CHARGE CAN DO FOR YA
Cheryl Ann

Paris, KY

#17 Jan 27, 2009
AmyToddyesTODD and proud wrote:
I WAS RAPED BY MR.SMITH thank you I DONT SMOKE CRACK EITHER SAY IT AGAIN,AND LETS SEE HOW A SLANDER CHARGE CAN DO FOR YA
Why is your last name Smith? Were you not married to him? If so, I don't take back what I said. And as for slander, you are the slanderer....what an idiot.
versailles

Lebanon, KY

#18 Jan 27, 2009
Cheryl Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your last name Smith? Were you not married to him? If so, I don't take back what I said. And as for slander, you are the slanderer....what an idiot.
First of all her last name isnt smith any more and yes he did take something from her that he shouldnt have and thats why she had the child,but the child is well taken care of and has a good life and doesnt want for anything.
AmyToddyesTODD and proud

Versailles, KY

#19 Jan 27, 2009
Cheryl Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your last name Smith? Were you not married to him? If so, I don't take back what I said. And as for slander, you are the slanderer....what an idiot.
CRACKHEAD THAT IS WHAT YOU CLAIM I AM,WELL IM NOT, THAT IS LYING SO SLANDER IT IS YES ANN GO DO YOUR PILLS,SNORT UR COKE AND SMOKE WITH DWAIN AND RAT ON YOUR FRIENDS,, YOUR MOUTH IS AS BIG AS YUOR ASSHOLE RIGHT,THATS WHAT HE SAID COULDN'T EVEN FEEL THE SIDES OF IT.NO MY LAST NAME IS TODD IM SORRY HE DIDN'T GET THE PARERS TO SHOW YOU,GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DRUG HABBIT,I GUESS MAYBE YOUR OUT AND NEED TO VENT UR THE DRUGIES I DONT HAVE A DRUG RECORD ANN,DWAIN GET IT RIGHT MY NAME IS AMY TODD GET FARMER TO LOOK THAT UP LOL NO DRUG RECORD
an angels mom

Lexington, KY

#20 Apr 16, 2009
ammietdd wrote:
Well get your info right! Not all of the kincaids are bad seeds,and Jamie (may he rest in piece)was not a bad person,he just had a rough up-bringing.And Strech knew something about the night at Thortons,but u nor my family know for sure he did it.And there was 5 people involved in Mike's murder.The rest turned people over to get out of trouble.Police corruption u think yep....and MR JIM BOB learn how to spell
not trying to be smart here but it appears that no'one here knows the facts as to mikes murder, I was a close friend to mike and I am still close with his family the only person who had anything to do with mike's murder was a kincaid he sold mikes truck claiming mike called him from florida and told him too he stayed in mikes house with the blood spatter stillon walls I was there at the evening of his arrest with mikes sister I saw this with my own ees he should be rotting in jail and now his brother had recent contact with a nother murder victim come on people how much more kincaid brutality we gonna take!!! and as for The brrokes murder( your Cousin I believe ,Amy) Mike gave DNA samples to police on this or at least when I drove him to the lab that is what was said that they were doing by hair samples etc. I do hope that your family gets closure on the brookes murder and that the truth comes out in jasons case as I know that the jason I know would NEVER hurt Valerie monjure or Any one else for that matter LEt alone murder them . He is innocent and he will be freed I know this in my Heart GOD BLESS U AND YOURS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troy Music Thread (Dec '16) Jun '17 Musikologist 3
need yearbook of 2000 WCHS (Jun '06) Jun '17 Mary 3
News Unemployment rates up in 83 Kentucky counties i... Jun '17 Guy from Latonia 1
Woodford High School Baseball Apr '17 Exposed 1
Woodford County Music Thread (Jan '17) Jan '17 Musikologist 1
Catlin Magness back on dope (Nov '16) Nov '16 Mandi 1
Sadie Brumley (Nov '16) Nov '16 Searching 5
More from around the web