Police: teacher admitted to wildly inappropriate messages to teen

Jan 3, 2013 Full story: Charleston Daily Mail 20

A Jackson County substitute teacher accused of soliciting nude photos of a teenaged girl is no longer teaching in Jackson County.

Full Story
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#1 Jan 5, 2013
the creep is out on bail.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#2 Jan 5, 2013
take the picture down, he's not a star he a predator.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#3 Jan 5, 2013
the messages are like that pedo show on t.v. where the cops are waiting out in the front yard.
bacon hater

Grafton, OH

#4 Jan 5, 2013
If I was this guy's attorney, I would just show the judge the case where the two Ripley pigs actually molested children and got 48 hours in jail. Then ask for probation. If a cop is allowed to molest little girls, I don't see why they expect a teacher to follow the rules.
sure do

Gallipolis, OH

#5 Jan 6, 2013
by the way what ever happened to Puskas? EXACTLY.
Nothing.
seriously

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2013
This guy didnt even go to jail nothing will never be done
tellthetruth

Parkersburg, WV

#7 Jan 24, 2013
If they allow a male to sexually abuse his 2 children and hide evidence,watch forensics dvd's in court. Ripe the children away from the one who was protecting them. Over the fact of the good ol" buddy (kkk). An never protect the mother during many calls of abuse or not take reports of them During the years late 2008 and 2012. The list could go on. The problem has been going on for long time. So, what is everyone going to cry about it or go the people in Washingtion, DC or US health and human services in PA whoe is over the DHHR. Or the FBI over the US law-inforcement. I have live in this situation am doing everything to stand as a citizen of the United State. Protect your family do everything to potect your-self and your family. They do not do that.
bacon hater

Akron, OH

#8 Jan 24, 2013
The above post make no sense whatsoever. None. First you learn to read, then write, then math. You're stuck on the first step.
RoeHoe

Gallipolis, OH

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Goofballs...

“Yeeeaaahh Boooiiii!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 25, 2013
I hope they throw the book at him. These guys need chemically castrated. I doubt very many of them would do shit like this if that was the case.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Louda wrote:
I hope they throw the book at him. These guys need chemically castrated. I doubt very many of them would do shit like this if that was the case.
what happened were the roads a little slick goen to work this moren. great to see you made it ngot clocked in and back to cheaten the boss. you freaken scum bag

“Yeeeaaahh Boooiiii!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 25, 2013
psycho wrote:
<quoted text>what happened were the roads a little slick goen to work this moren. great to see you made it ngot clocked in and back to cheaten the boss. you freaken scum bag
You're getting annoying saying the same thing over and over, fat boy. Come up with some new material.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting annoying saying the same thing over and over, fat boy. Come up with some new material.
ahh did i hurt your widdle feelens you lyen cheaten stealen scum bag. go back to work and stop stealen.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Louda wrote:
I hope they throw the book at him. These guys need chemically castrated. I doubt very many of them would do shit like this if that was the case.
do what ? it was all her fault. she had holes in her jeans. girls look 21 instead of 15 now days. the girl was flattered !
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#15 Jan 25, 2013
there no telling what she did to lead him on.

“Yeeeaaahh Boooiiii!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 25, 2013
psycho wrote:
<quoted text>ahh did i hurt your widdle feelens you lyen cheaten stealen scum bag. go back to work and stop stealen.
I had no feelings for you to start with, so hurting my imaginary feelings would be pretty miraculous. Just sayin...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#17 Jan 25, 2013
hi ho hi ho its off to the gym i go. see ya in few hours.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no feelings for you to start with, so hurting my imaginary feelings would be pretty miraculous. Just sayin...
give me a widdle tear will ya. quite here comes the boss do you think hes caught onto you and you cheaten lyen stealen scum bag wa wa wa

“Yeeeaaahh Boooiiii!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 25, 2013
psycho wrote:
<quoted text>give me a widdle tear will ya. quite here comes the boss do you think hes caught onto you and you cheaten lyen stealen scum bag wa wa wa
She doesn't care. Sorry to disappoint. I'm on salary contract. I get paid for doing a specific job that doesn't require an exact 8 hour day and it always gets finished.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#20 Jan 26, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't care. Sorry to disappoint. I'm on salary contract. I get paid for doing a specific job that doesn't require an exact 8 hour day and it always gets finished.
sure you are you freaken lyen scum bag moron dip wad looser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wood County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missed the memo for Topix? (Apr '14) Apr '14 GuardianAngel 1
911 Center (Apr '14) Apr '14 Scanner Land 1
Need info on kidnapping- chris batton defentant... (Jun '13) Mar '14 why 2
Wood County school principal dies suddenly (Feb '14) Feb '14 Eric Adkins 1
Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down (Feb '13) Aug '13 Marissa M 3
Complaint filed against complian... (May '13) May '13 Guy 1
Murder Suspect in Court (Jun '06) Feb '13 a friend 28
More from around the web