Wirt Co. Sex Offender Caught in Georgia

Wirt Co. Sex Offender Caught in Georgia

There are 2 comments on the WTAP-TV Parkersburg story from Jan 28, 2009, titled Wirt Co. Sex Offender Caught in Georgia. In it, WTAP-TV Parkersburg reports that:

An accused sex offender's flight ended Wednesday morning, in Georgia, thanks to the cooperation of several different agencies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAP-TV Parkersburg.

WV Tax Payers Gr

Ithaca, NY

#1 Feb 2, 2009
Wondering how you have someone charged and convicted without a trial
Anonymous

Massillon, OH

#2 Mar 21, 2009
I understand the comment above. I guess it would have been the choices he made. When he left the state, knowing he was under investigation, and he was told not to leave unless he notified the officals before hand. I'm sure many will be waiting to see what happens in the trial. I'm sure the victim would have to be aware that they will have to answer some very tough questions. But I am sure that they are strong enough to handle them. I'm sure things will work out for the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wirt County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest slut of Wirt County (May '16) Oct 10 fed up annomous 6
Marion Tennant pre owned cars Jun '17 Kimberly Blankenahip 1
Wirt County Music Thread (Nov '13) Feb '17 Musikologist 8
News Wirt Arson Sentence (Aug '07) Dec '11 Concerned 5
News New commission will review juvenile facilities (Jun '11) Aug '11 Redwine 9
non acceptable to most (May '11) May '11 Confused 2
News Roane man believes remains are his ..... (Feb '10) Feb '10 That one girl 1
More from around the web