Wirt Arson Sentence

Wirt Arson Sentence

There are 5 comments on the WTAP-TV Parkersburg story from Jul 9, 2007, titled Wirt Arson Sentence. In it, WTAP-TV Parkersburg reports that:

“I believe it was appropriate given Mr. Trembly's conduct, given his actions in this case and the devastation it caused our community.”

More than a year after an arson-fire burned down a portion of a Wirt County community, residents get some justice. via WTAP-TV Parkersburg

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAP-TV Parkersburg.

Rita

Bridgeport, WV

#1 Aug 26, 2007
It is CRAZY to give these guys a 60 year sentence, many peopel don't even get that for murder ! These boys lives are now wasted, for a stupid act... I have no idea who they are, and, I'm sure they are just punks, and it was wrong what they did... but one day they will grow up and mature (hopefully), and realize what they did... and that it was wrong, very wrong... but to not give them a second chance is wrong as well... we all did stupid stuff as young adults that we wish we could undo.
pissed

Ithaca, NY

#2 May 21, 2009
yea it is bullshit that they gave them boys that much time..when those people burnt down those churches...how much time did they get?? EXACTLY...it was just a fuckin store..those are good boys..i know them very well..if only you all knew the shit they go through because wirt county's legal department sucks ass..every body who works for this damn town are so dirty...they will do anything to give themselves a good name..BULLSHIT!!! they should jus let willie and jarrod go..they have done enough time
The Ghost

Ashburn, VA

#3 Aug 5, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmm very interesting who were the boys
Amber

Gilbert, WV

#4 Jun 27, 2011
Yeah i know willie && jerodd pretty good too. Those boys didnt mean to do that much damage, they know they shouldnt have done it now, but they cant take it back. I definately agree they should let them out.
Concerned

Johnstown, PA

#5 Dec 18, 2011
Please as a mother give these kids a chance at life.I believe you sentence was to harsh.Get them some help putting them behind bars for that amount of time is not good.I believe there is good in all sometimes some need more than others.I will pray for them That they will find their way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wirt County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest slut of Wirt County May '16 Karmasabitch 2
Wirt County Music Thread (Nov '13) May '16 Musikologist 7
News New commission will review juvenile facilities (Jun '11) Aug '11 Redwine 9
non acceptable to most (May '11) May '11 Confused 2
News Roane man believes remains are his ..... (Feb '10) Feb '10 That one girl 1
News Wirt Co. Sex Offender Caught in Georgia (Feb '09) Mar '09 Anonymous 2
News Murray charged with burglary (Feb '08) Feb '08 cherie white 1
More from around the web