Judge Sonny Ferguson
Lake Lady

Birmingham, AL

#1 Jul 11, 2009
I am trying to get information on Judge Sonny Ferguson. I understand that he allows a child molester to keep a small child.
Sam

Montgomery, AL

#2 Jul 31, 2011
Judge Ferguson is gender biased. Wendy Crew told my ex-wife that she needed to act like she was catholic. Judge Ferguson allowed Wendy Crew to postpone and run up the fees to only have us settle the case at the last minute. I knew it was a racket when it was happening, now I know it is a fact because he is being sued for it and before he retired he was not allowed to see certain Attorneys that included Wendy Crew. Wendy Crew was also on his campaign committee--is that even legal because it sure isn't right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Nov 9 Disgruntled 1
News Did Alabama have its own Free State of Jones du... Aug '16 Jason 1
News Winston County sheriff resigns amid allegations... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Gary Hunt 1
News Winston County Sheriff Hobby Walker. Source: Al... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Integrity 1
Litter in Winston County (Aug '15) Aug '15 fratz 1
American Red Cross Winston County open house (Apr '15) Apr '15 winstoncoredcross 1
News Three charged with setting wildfires in Winston... (Apr '08) Apr '15 concerned 7
More from around the web