Creco teen dies in accident

Creco teen dies in accident

There are 2 comments on the Radio Iowa story from Feb 19, 2007, titled Creco teen dies in accident. In it, Radio Iowa reports that:

A northeast Iowa teenage has died in a two-vehicle accident in Winneshiek County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Radio Iowa.

Danel OKerman

Saint Cloud, MN

#1 Mar 13, 2007
Kari was an awsome girl i loved her to death. i will always remeber her. she was my best friend. that girl understood everthing about me. i am going to miss her so much
Hallie

Cresco, IA

#2 Apr 5, 2007
Kari my best friend! I just still can't believe that that had to happen to her!:-( I lost the one and only person who understood everything I said! I still can't believe that I was supposed to be in the car with her the nite of her accident! She called me at 4:00 asking me again if I was sure I couldn't go! I felt bad but I didn't wan to push my mom anymore! I remember her last nite, she was me with me..we went to Wisher's house to hang out and when we got back to town we stopped by my house for a little bit and then went and whipped shitties in her churck parking lot! I miss her soo much and I will never ever forget her! I love you Kari!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winneshiek County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Departments conduct river rescue (Jul '15) Jul '15 ezelizard 1
News Supervisors asked to do 'homework' during 24-mo... (May '13) May '13 not able to say 1
News Mentally ill behind bars (Jun '07) Jun '11 michelle 3
Zeien's Or Conroy's (Jan '11) Jan '11 HeRe AnD ThErE 1
News Branstad, Vaudt make campaign stop in Decorah (Aug '10) Aug '10 conservative dem 1
News Destruction at 8 m.p.h. (Jun '08) Jun '08 Thomas 2
Climate Change Policy (Nov '07) Nov '07 John A Jauregui 1
More from around the web