Two teens dead, five injured in Stockdale crash

Dec 22, 2008 Full story: The Wilson County News 6

Wilson County News December 22, 2008 STOCKDALE - Two teens are dead and five are recovering at area hospitals after a one-vehicle rollover accident on C.R. 401 here Dec.

Full Story
ASHLEE WAS MY BEST FRIEND

Ingram, TX

#1 Dec 25, 2008
hey. ashlee was a very good friend to me and i wish she would have made a mre careful dicision.but now that the funeral and everything is over im glad shes in a better place. rest in peace ash. we love you.
nikki
kelsea perez

Stockdale, TX

#2 Jan 6, 2009
i loved chris and ashlee very much and i just cant believe they are dead i just wish they wouldnt have tooken them at thier age they will always be in our hearts we love them dearly and we will miss them r.i.p guys
krystal williams

Nixon, TX

#3 Feb 19, 2009
chris was mine cuz and i do miss him his mom toke it hard and so did his sister
zachary lerma

Stockdale, TX

#4 Mar 17, 2009
chris was my brother and i miss him so much. We all do. he has 2 brothers and 1 sister. we are all mourning his death. We miss him so much. its so different without him. but we are trying to be strong. We miss YOu Chris R.I.P lil bro.
cool

Floresville, TX

#5 Jun 21, 2011
zachary lerma wrote:
chris was my brother and i miss him so much. We all do. he has 2 brothers and 1 sister. we are all mourning his death. We miss him so much. its so different without him. but we are trying to be strong. We miss YOu Chris R.I.P lil bro.
I'm sorry for the lose
cool

Floresville, TX

#6 Jun 21, 2011
zachary lerma wrote:
I'm sorry for the lost

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaze scorches 120 acres, burns outbuildings Aug '14 Holly Deaton 1
Grand jury indicts La Vernia insurance agent (Jul '13) Dec '13 Curious follower 3
3 men drown in South Texas stock pond after chase (Feb '13) Mar '13 pedro 34
Get tickets for Fiesta Noche del Rio (Feb '13) Feb '13 beverly l 1
LMS Restoration appears on episode of "Extreme ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Not really 5
Scott, Garcia plan October ceremony (Oct '12) Oct '12 SALUDOS 1
a police officer date a married woman ? (Aug '12) Aug '12 John Villarreal jr 3

Wilson County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE