3 men drown in South Texas stock pond after chase

There are 20 comments on the KXXV-TV Waco story from Feb 7, 2013, titled 3 men drown in South Texas stock pond after chase. In it, KXXV-TV Waco reports that:

Three young men are dead after a sport utility vehicle jammed with at least 13 suspected illegal immigrants plunged into a South Texas stock tank after a police chase.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXXV-TV Waco.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#1 Feb 7, 2013
More dumb criminal's. Don't they learn? When in this Country, breaking the Law near our border, it's curtains for you. And it's about to get a lot worse. Border Security ,with un maned drones are going to be popping up all over border States. No immigration changes will ocur until we have control. These reckless illegals got themselves killed. Hope it sends a message we aren't going to take this anymore.
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#2 Feb 7, 2013
You buy the ticket, you takes the ride...

“Why not”

Since: Feb 09

Mine

#3 Feb 7, 2013
now we have to spend a crap load of money cleaning the pond from these vermin
El Cid

Austin, TX

#4 Feb 8, 2013
If it had been 4 of them that drowned it would have been called Quatro Sinko.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Was the chase worth the loss of 3 lives, I think not.

They need to review their chase policy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 8, 2013
nfourwheeler7 wrote:
now we have to spend a crap load of money cleaning the pond from these vermin
turtles catfish and crayfish will clean it.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#7 Feb 8, 2013
Juan wrote:
Was the chase worth the loss of 3 lives, I think not.
They need to review their chase policy.
Maybe the criminals need to rethink their criminality. Stay home and this would not have happened.
Tick tock.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#8 Feb 8, 2013
They really had no need to chase them.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Juan wrote:
They really had no need to chase them.
You're right! They should let the military train at shooting at a moving vehicle.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Juan wrote:
They really had no need to chase them.
Police are supposed to catch criminals and if they have to chase them because the criminals will nto stop then whatever happens is the fault of the criminals.
Really comes down to Social Darwinism.
Tick tock.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#11 Feb 9, 2013
They need to change their chase policy.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Juan wrote:
They need to change their chase policy.
Nah, police are doing a fine job, if criminals would refrain from crime or not flee from police then there would be no chase needed.
When I was in the military when an enemy decided to run they only died tired. This was very true in El Salvador, Honduras, Colombia, and Nicaragua. They seemed more cowardly breed of men who would run away as soon as they realised they were not fighting the local military or helpless women and children.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#13 Feb 9, 2013
Juan wrote:
Was the chase worth the loss of 3 lives, I think not.
They need to review their chase policy.
You enter the country illegally, you roll the dice, you take your chances.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 9, 2013
Juan wrote:
They need to change their chase policy.
To suit illegal aliens? Thinking like that is why Mexico will remain screwed up.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15 Feb 9, 2013
all in that car need to be charged with murder,they were all committing a crime when the 3 died.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#16 Feb 10, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, police are doing a fine job, if criminals would refrain from crime or not flee from police then there would be no chase needed.
When I was in the military when an enemy decided to run they only died tired. This was very true in El Salvador, Honduras, Colombia, and Nicaragua. They seemed more cowardly breed of men who would run away as soon as they realised they were not fighting the local military or helpless women and children.
Guess you wasn't man enough to fight in a real war.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#18 Feb 11, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you wasn't man enough to fight in a real war.
U make me laugh. I fought in those countries against Communist guerillas and narcos. Also fought in actual war in Iraq. Alot of counter insurgencies all over Africa and spent much time doing the same in Chechnya, Kosovo, Georgia, and a host of other rat holes.
I am more man that you could ever dream about being. I served my country whereas you are afraid to go back to yours so squat in mine and make demands.
Tick tock.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#19 Feb 17, 2013
Georgia........how dumb can one be, Georgia has never been in a war. If they had it would have included the entire U. S. You could not have been alive during the civil war.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#20 Feb 17, 2013
Juan wrote:
Georgia........how dumb can one be, Georgia has never been in a war. If they had it would have included the entire U. S. You could not have been alive during the civil war.
How dumb can you really be? There is a country called Georgia, it is in the Caucasus region of the world. By Russia and Turkey, ever hear of those countries?
Tick Tock goes the clock.
juan mama la verga

Chicago, IL

#21 Feb 18, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
How dumb can you really be? There is a country called Georgia, it is in the Caucasus region of the world. By Russia and Turkey, ever hear of those countries?
Tick Tock goes the clock.
LMAO, he thought you meant the state. That's funny. well we already knew he was stupid when he blamed the police for the chase instead of blaming the criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaze scorches 120 acres, burns outbuildings (Aug '14) Aug '14 Holly Deaton 1
News Grand jury indicts La Vernia insurance agent (Jul '13) Dec '13 Curious follower 3
News Get tickets for Fiesta Noche del Rio (Feb '13) Feb '13 beverly l 1
News LMS Restoration appears on episode of "Extreme ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Not really 5
News Scott, Garcia plan October ceremony (Oct '12) Oct '12 SALUDOS 1
a police officer date a married woman ? (Aug '12) Aug '12 John Villarreal jr 3
News City manager responds to audit findings (Jun '12) Jun '12 mystified 1
More from around the web