LMS Restoration appears on episode of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"

Dec 11, 2012 Full story: EParis Extra

Jeff Gordon and Mike Lane of LMS Restoration unload dehumidifiers and generators to be used in the construction of a home for an episode of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." If you were one of the millions of people who watched the popular ABC television show "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" Monday night , then you saw local Paris company LMS ... (more)

Full Story
What about ours

Paris, TX

#1 Dec 13, 2012
WHY DONT PARIS PEOPLE HELP PARIS PEOPLE FOR FREE?? LMS prolly charges a hell of a lot for their services..but not to home edition...WOW REALLY
Cindy Lou Who

Paris, TX

#2 Dec 14, 2012
What about ours wrote:
WHY DONT PARIS PEOPLE HELP PARIS PEOPLE FOR FREE?? LMS prolly charges a hell of a lot for their services..but not to home edition...WOW REALLY
Prolly? Who taught you to spell?
Cindy Lou Who

Paris, TX

#3 Dec 14, 2012
And by the way, what LMS does is its business -- not yours. If you want to "help Paris people for free," that's very commendable -- have at it!
curious

Clarksville, TX

#4 Dec 14, 2012
i dare say they got national attention for free,works out,cheap advertising would'nt you say,charitable donations=tax write off
Not really

United States

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Who gives a rats azz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaze scorches 120 acres, burns outbuildings Aug '14 Holly Deaton 1
Grand jury indicts La Vernia insurance agent (Jul '13) Dec '13 Curious follower 3
3 men drown in South Texas stock pond after chase (Feb '13) Mar '13 pedro 34
Get tickets for Fiesta Noche del Rio (Feb '13) Feb '13 beverly l 1
Scott, Garcia plan October ceremony (Oct '12) Oct '12 SALUDOS 1
a police officer date a married woman ? (Aug '12) Aug '12 John Villarreal jr 3
City manager responds to audit findings (Jun '12) Jun '12 mystified 1

Wilson County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE