Prosecutor named in Anderson inquiry

Mar 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Austin American-Statesman

Noted Houston trial lawyer Rusty Hardin has been appointed to act as special prosecutor for the court of inquiry that was convened last month in the Michael Morton case.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 14, 2013
Jeremy

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

They ought to stick KEN ANDERSON in there for the same amount of time that Michael was put in there. This County is notorious for pulling crap just like this, and putting people away and pushing for convictions no matter what. granted most people charged with crimes are probably guilty of what they are accused of, but there are times when people are falsely accused and they will do any they can do to keep their conviction. take a rape charge and drop it all the way down to a misdemeanor terroristic threat just to try to keep some kind of conviction. This is ridiculous and these judges and prosecutors that do crooked things like this need to be themselves prosecuted. Ken, I hope you get some pretty severe punishment for what you have done
ninfa Sheppard lambert

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

I agree jeremy.
Gail

Granger, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Williamson County is pretty awful. Seems like most of the police are not much more than bullies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Williamson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
texas capitol Apr '14 Rolling Papers 4
The Hateful Judge Suzanne Brooks (Apr '11) Mar '14 Wilco resident 9
Texas judge faces inquiry on wrongful conviction (Mar '12) Mar '14 Mike_O 2
Woman in Williamson County drug bust says Zetas... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Edith co-worker 1
Morton Seeks Accountability (Dec '11) Dec '13 extexan 3
Anderson appeal seeks to halt proceedings (Apr '13) Dec '13 scumbag judges 2
New judge takes oath to replace Ken Anderson (Dec '13) Dec '13 scumbag judges 1

Search the Williamson County Forum:
•••