Prosecutor named in Anderson inquiry

Prosecutor named in Anderson inquiry

There are 3 comments on the Austin American-Statesman story from Mar 13, 2012, titled Prosecutor named in Anderson inquiry. In it, Austin American-Statesman reports that:

Noted Houston trial lawyer Rusty Hardin has been appointed to act as special prosecutor for the court of inquiry that was convened last month in the Michael Morton case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Austin American-Statesman.

Georgetown, TX

#1 Mar 14, 2012
They ought to stick KEN ANDERSON in there for the same amount of time that Michael was put in there. This County is notorious for pulling crap just like this, and putting people away and pushing for convictions no matter what. granted most people charged with crimes are probably guilty of what they are accused of, but there are times when people are falsely accused and they will do any they can do to keep their conviction. take a rape charge and drop it all the way down to a misdemeanor terroristic threat just to try to keep some kind of conviction. This is ridiculous and these judges and prosecutors that do crooked things like this need to be themselves prosecuted. Ken, I hope you get some pretty severe punishment for what you have done
ninfa Sheppard lambert

El Monte, CA

#2 Mar 26, 2012
I agree jeremy.

Granger, TX

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Williamson County is pretty awful. Seems like most of the police are not much more than bullies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Hateful Judge Suzanne Brooks (Apr '11) Jul '15 Shannon Wilkerson 10
News Texas judge faces inquiry on wrongful conviction (Mar '12) May '15 Alyssa Castillo 3
News Fifteen Years in the same Job at Papa John's an... (Sep '14) Sep '14 hmm 62
News texas capitol (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rolling Papers 4
News Woman in Williamson County drug bust says Zetas... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Edith co-worker 1
News Morton Seeks Accountability (Dec '11) Dec '13 extexan 3
News Anderson appeal seeks to halt proceedings (Apr '13) Dec '13 scumbag judges 2
More from around the web