County budget director David Coleman ...

County budget director David Coleman retires

There are 1 comment on the Williamson Herald story from Aug 31, 2012, titled County budget director David Coleman retires. In it, Williamson Herald reports that:

After 17 years as Williamson County's Budget Director, Monday morning David Coleman will be heading out to the Dutch barn workshop next to his Thompson's Station house instead of the county Administrative Offices on Main Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Williamson Herald.

RGR

Franklin, TN

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Although I live in the county, I had never met nor read about David Coleman until he walked into my barn yesterday. I didn't realize who he was until I just read this article. What a fine gentleman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Durham pursues summons for charge of criminal t... May '16 SpencerHallMom1A 1
News Mom arrested for embezzling from soccer team (Dec '12) Apr '16 ViewDude 12
News Tennessee Contemplates Records Inspection Fee (Sep '15) Sep '15 uscitizenooooo1 1
Motorcycle clubs (Aug '15) Aug '15 Dapper 1
News Prescription drug cases plague Tennessee (Feb '07) Jul '15 The Man 196
News A kiss is still ... an issue for Bollywood actr... (Sep '07) Dec '14 roxy 5
Cynthia Dawn Epplin Conner (Dec '14) Dec '14 Looknforher 1
More from around the web