Willacy judge: Perry meet-up successful

Willacy judge: Perry meet-up successful

There are 1 comment on the Valley Morning Star story from Apr 16, 2011, titled Willacy judge: Perry meet-up successful. In it, Valley Morning Star reports that:

A Thursday bus trip to the state capital by Willacy County and city leaders to meet Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valley Morning Star.

Visitor of WIllacy County

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2011
The bus should have been a trip to meet the Atty General, not the Governor. The AG's office would have enough work for 10 lawyers to file lawsuits for a year... just to clean up all the scumbags, con-men and current and or would be felons living there.

I have never in my life seen so many run down houses, non-compliance of ordinances, trash, entitlement, empty buildings and lack of accountability.

A "few minutes" and a pic taken with the Governor of Texas was a "successful" meet up? For who, your citizens or your office wall?

If I was President of the United States the first thing I would do is press the red button and aim one right at Willacy County. Problems solved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willacy County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wind farm project completed in Starr County (Aug '16) Dec '16 Esrella 2
News Nation briefs: Cheney, Gonzales indicted in pri... (Nov '08) Jul '16 swedenforever 544
News A 2-Day Revolt at a Texas Private Prison Reveal... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Exile 5
News Texas: ICE Agent Shot, Authorities Search For L... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Disgusting 1
News It's time to free Ramsey Muniz (Feb '12) Mar '12 Ruben 4
News Duke Energy makes deal for long-planned Texas w... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Travis 1
News a Tent citya to convert to federal prison (Jun '11) Jun '11 Reality Check 4
More from around the web