Judge orders Oak Brook to explain Peterson firing

Aug 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Herald

A judge has ordered Oak Brook officials to review and explain their firing of former police officer Stephen Peterson, who was dismissed after taking possession of three guns belonging to his infamous father, Drew Peterson.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Guilty By Association

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

I dont think the kid did anything wrong. Although his father is accused of being a piece of work doesn't mean he did anything wrong by accepting items for safekeeeping from his father. Anyone in the same position would do the same for their father especially if they believed in their innocence.

I support the kids lawsuit against the village for his wrongful termination and hope he recieves the compensation he is seeking even if it is multimillion dollar.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Guilty By Association wrote:
I dont think the kid did anything wrong. Although his father is accused of being a piece of work doesn't mean he did anything wrong by accepting items for safekeeeping from his father. Anyone in the same position would do the same for their father especially if they believed in their innocence.
I support the kids lawsuit against the village for his wrongful termination and hope he recieves the compensation he is seeking even if it is multimillion dollar.
I hope he wins big time.
Hearsay only

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Guilty By Association wrote:
From what I hear (hearsay only) is that there are a lot more issues with junior. Of course the PD will have to prove it.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Hearsay only wrote:
<quoted text>From what I hear (hearsay only) is that there are a lot more issues with junior. Of course the PD will have to prove it.
Very political town
Analyzing Monsters

Franklin, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Our CRIMINAL Justice system needs rehab. Officer Stephen Peterson is experiencing what I refer to as, "Piggy Backing" - if a suspect or close family member can be manufactured into a criminal it makes it easy to get convictions. We need to cease and desist in the purposeful destruction of families especially when families are innocent or overly accused. Guess who pays for our bloated corrections monster system?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••