McCulley charged in wife's murder

McCulley charged in wife's murder

There are 2 comments on the Times Record News story from May 22, 2007, titled McCulley charged in wife's murder. In it, Times Record News reports that:

“On average, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in this country every day”

The stabbing that killed a 45-year-old Wichita Falls woman wasn't the first time an altercation between the woman and her common-law husband led to charges against the man, according to Wichita County court ... via Times Record News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Record News.

Laura Sheppard

Rome, GA

#1 May 31, 2007
This woman that was stabbed to her death Was my Aunt Who I Love Very Much.She Got Took From Her Family.This woman/Mother/Grandmother/siste r ect. Loved her Life And She Loved This man That Took her Life So Suddenly Over a Fight.Why Would Someone you love take your life? I Wish My family The Best,I Can't Believe This is really happening to my family.God be With Us All.I send my love to you Aunt Louise The greatest Woman I know.Love Laura
Deborah Norris

Rome, GA

#2 May 31, 2007
Louise was my sister and I'm asking that if anyone has information that might help with this investigation,PLEASE COME FORWARD! I realize that they had issues, there was problems over a truck, wanting more time with her children,health issues, probally alot more.But still,whatever types of things went on between them was no reason to take her life.It was a violent senseless crime.Women of ABUSE -PLEASE-PLEASE- take notice!!!!It could be you -your children- WHY take that RISK?????? It effects everyone--EVERYONE-- Again, if anyone has anything that might help the investigation please come forward, even if you think it's to small to report.......Louise left behind a lot of family who loved her.Dad, siblings,children, grandchildren ect..ect..NO one should have to deal with a loss of such violence. We loved her very much!!!Just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to live with them.. Women protect yourself & your children....Her family did talk with her, I tried to get her to come stay with me for awhile,she did leave to be near her children,grandson.But, as many women do-she went back to her DEATH-And our pain ,tears hurt so bad, Which won't ever compare to the pain she felt as she was stabbed to death by someone she loved.What thoughts crossed her mind as this happened to my sister?? ALONE AND PAINFUL WAS HER DEATH.I'm glad that oneday through the blood of Christ We Will See Her Again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wichita County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steven M. Williams Interview (Nov '07) Sep '15 My name is Nobody 32
News Burk Property Owner Arrested (Jun '10) Aug '15 anonymous 3
News Man sentenced to five years in prison for sexua... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Sorry 1
News Man Tased on Highway 287 Dies (Feb '15) Feb '15 Toots 2
left behind (Dec '14) Dec '14 thomas anthony no... 1
News Patriotic Parade (Jul '14) Jul '14 Serious answers o... 1
News Robert James 'Bob' Dawson (Mar '12) Mar '14 iowa park inside 2
More from around the web