Wife: I shot myself

Wife: I shot myself

There are 10 comments on the Times Record News story from Jul 25, 2008, titled Wife: I shot myself. In it, Times Record News reports that:

Police arrested a man Wednesday morning on suspicion of shooting his wife earlier this month, according to Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Record News.

Since: Jul 08

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2008
"I shot at myself, but I did not shoot the deputy".

Heather, was this you?
whereamIwhoamI

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Sep 28, 2008
Well this thread looks perfect for the hunting lost. The searching missing. The wished they were here, but aren't. The traveling stationeries.

Let's see......what else...?
sammi

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2008
what the hell was that?
sammi

United States

#4 Sep 30, 2008
I said: Stop using my screen name, DAMN-IT !
randomdummy

Arlington, TX

#5 Oct 4, 2008
the finality of your lead will always destroy that which it merges with. do not waste powder. take your time and just squeeze slowly. no not that, you emencewhorewhichicannotwritehe re.
Conrad89

Arlington, TX

#6 Oct 4, 2008
The title of this thread is seriously damaged. It makes no sense. If he shot her, he wouldn't have made that; "Wife: I shot myself" statement. So either he is a dumbass or the reporter is just horrible at coming up with their headlines. And the segment of the story that's posted here at the top indicates that he shot her instead. It
makes me want tocontinue write stupid crap and make even less sence with my words. The cow picked up the rifle and took aim and pulled the triger with its tail. There was a loud explosion and the bullet left the barrel and fell to the ground about 10 feet away from the chicken; who leaned over and ate the turnip with the bullet inside, etc.
sammi

Lynwood, CA

#7 Oct 6, 2008
WOW ! That was quite fun. Give us more !
randomdummy

Fresno, CA

#8 Oct 10, 2008
I agree. Give us more. And don't stop there. Give us everything.
randomdummy

San Pedro, CA

#9 Oct 11, 2008
Where'd everybody go ?
Gizmoe

San Jose, CA

#10 Oct 20, 2008
randomdummy wrote:
I agree. Give us more. And don't stop there. Give us everything.
What are you, a vampire ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wichita County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steven M. Williams Interview (Nov '07) Sep '15 My name is Nobody 32
News Burk Property Owner Arrested (Jun '10) Aug '15 anonymous 3
News Man sentenced to five years in prison for sexua... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Sorry 1
News Man Tased on Highway 287 Dies (Feb '15) Feb '15 Toots 2
left behind (Dec '14) Dec '14 thomas anthony no... 1
News Patriotic Parade (Jul '14) Jul '14 Serious answers o... 1
News Robert James 'Bob' Dawson (Mar '12) Mar '14 iowa park inside 2
More from around the web